Miracle FTTF boarding question

mindymariexxo

Hey! We're booked on the Miracle sailing April 1st. I haven't been able to get away for a week long cruise in about 2 years and this is my fiance's first long cruise (we do the 3 day weekend a couple times a year, but it's hard for us to get away for a whole week).

This is my first time purchasing FTTF. Don't really care about the room being ready early or when the luggage gets there, but I knew it would be a packed ship and with 2 days tendering in Cabo I wanted to make sure we were waiting as little as possible to get off the ship.

I want to take advantage of getting on board as soon as possible. Does anyone know when FTTF can usually start boarding on the Miracle? It says 12, but I think the Inspiration/Imagination says 12 for regular boarding and we can usually get on by 11 without FTTF. Just wondering what everyone's experience is on the Miracle.

Thanks!

following because we have a combination of suites and cabins with FTTF for a July cruise on miracle. We typically leave the hotel about 10:30, check in and then wait for boarding around 11:30 or so.

Do it! The Long Beach terminal was kind of disorganized. We were on around 11ish. We were also on the first tender out to Cabo.

We found it to be worth it, and I hope we can snag it on our next Miracle cruise. We're not doing it for our upcoming Breeze cruise because we're riding to port with friends and not getting in until later, so it's not really worth it. In a port like Long Beach, we definitely will get it if it's available.

with FTTF you board right after Diamond, Platinum and wedding parties. I think they usually start borading around 11 (give or take 5-10 minutes either way). We purchase FTTF on all our cruises and don't think we would ever not buy it.

Figure 11-1130A if all goes as usual for FTTF in Long Beach.

Cabo tenders are so much easier with FTTF. In our opinion, we would never do Cabo without FTTF. We made first tender both days in port last June.

Have a great cruise and taste as much tequila as you can. We found some amazing flavored tequila in PV; coffee, vanilla, chocolate flavors and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Figure 11-1130A if all goes as usual for FTTF in Long Beach.

Cabo tenders are so much easier with FTTF. In our opinion, we would never do Cabo without FTTF. We made first tender both days in port last June.

Have a great cruise and taste as much tequila as you can. We found some amazing flavored tequila in PV; coffee, vanilla, chocolate flavors and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Much easier for everyone to get a tender the second day. Rarely a wait.

I've been wondering about the Port of Long Beach and our upcoming Miracle cruise.

Though we are Platinum, we still had to choose a check-in time. The first available was 12:30, to which we don't have to adhere as it sounds like the port building actually opens earlier.

My questions are: what time did the port building allow people to enter and how is the VIP check-in handled?

Thanks.

I've been wondering about the Port of Long Beach and our upcoming Miracle cruise.

Though we are Platinum, we still had to choose a check-in time. The first available was 12:30, to which we don't have to adhere as it sounds like the port building actually opens earlier.

My questions are: what time did the port building allow people to enter and how is the VIP check-in handled?

Thanks.

The last time I was in LB (October) the VIP check-in was still outside, so you're actually able to check in before the building opens for regular passengers. I know Carnival has acquired the lease to the entire building, so I'm not sure when they will start utilizing the new space.

The building opened for standard check-in after wedding guests, diamond, platinum, and FTTF were called in after the ship clears customs. If you get there beforehand there is shaded area to wait outside. As one of the VIP groups you check in outside and then when the building opens you just walk through to the picture taking and get on the ship.

I'll post when I get back if the VIP check-in has moved indoors.

The last time I was in LB (October) the VIP check-in was still outside, so you're actually able to check in before the building opens for regular passengers. I know Carnival has acquired the lease to the entire building, so I'm not sure when they will start utilizing the new space.

The building opened for standard check-in after wedding guests, diamond, platinum, and FTTF were called in after the ship clears customs. If you get there beforehand there is shaded area to wait outside. As one of the VIP groups you check in outside and then when the building opens you just walk through to the picture taking and get on the ship.

I'll post when I get back if the VIP check-in has moved indoors.

Thanks for the info. I look forward to hearing about your cruise. What are you doing at the ports?

Thanks for the info. I look forward to hearing about your cruise. What are you doing at the ports?

Were doing the Extreme Canopy shore excursion in Puerto Vallarta. This cruise is the week before my 30th birthday so I wanted to do something adventurous one of the days but it took some convincing to get my fiance on-board for something quite so adventurous! In Cabo we will be drinking and partying [emoji482] [emoji484] [emoji6]

13319912_10209650468966857_1555378394759162552_n.jpg?oh=c862fdc29806832086006fc4b46c2e9b&oe=59974C65

Were doing the Extreme Canopy shore excursion in Puerto Vallarta. This cruise is the week before my 30th birthday so I wanted to do something adventurous one of the days but it took some convincing to get my fiance on-board for something quite so adventurous! In Cabo we will be drinking and partying [emoji482] [emoji484] [emoji6]

In Cabo, if you want to try the best tequilas, go here in the mall (at the end of the port boardwalk):

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hacienda-Tequila/442432475793324

samples are free and prices are the best in Cabo. my then 20 year old "sampled" every tequila they have. he was feeling it big time.

and if you really like tequila, here's a suggestion on your purchase: Cava de Oro, Extra Anejo.

best. tequila. ever.

you can bring back two bottles per person (750ml) duty free to the USA.