Transfer fron Dubai to Abu Dhabi Port with sightseeing

RTLS

We will be cruising out of Abu Dhabi but currently the only flight I can get using points is into Dubai. We will arrive early morning and our cruise departs at 6 pm that evening.

I've been searching for some suggestions as to any recommended companies to contact but without success.

Ideally we would hang around the airport until about 9 am, then take a limo to Abu Dhabi. I understand the drive itself is about 90 minutes and we'd like to spend another couple of hours sightseeing before going to the port.

Has anyone does this? any suggestions?

Many thanks for any help

• 4 weeks later...
We will be cruising out of Abu Dhabi but currently the only flight I can get using points is into Dubai. We will arrive early morning and our cruise departs at 6 pm that evening.

I've been searching for some suggestions as to any recommended companies to contact but without success.

Ideally we would hang around the airport until about 9 am, then take a limo to Abu Dhabi. I understand the drive itself is about 90 minutes and we'd like to spend another couple of hours sightseeing before going to the port.

Has anyone does this? any suggestions?

Many thanks for any help

Hi we did reverse last Nov. Disembarked in Abu Dhabi and flew out of Dubai. When I was doing research I learned it is quite common for locals to travel between 2 cities so we just took a metered taxi at Abu Dhabi cruise port in the morning - no pre-booking needed to our hotel in Dubai. On top of that it was cheaper as well.

I would suggest that you go directly to Abu Dhabi upon arrival and drop off luggages then take a local taxi to Grand Mosque if you have never been there. It is not to be missed! We were over night in Abu Dhabi port last time so the port was open 24 hours. Lots people disembark either late night or early AM, then another ship came in so the port was full of life already at 6 AM.

Also print out driving direction from airport to AD cruise port just in case. Our driver was very happy that we had detailed directions to our hotel!

Possibly Marahaba Services would have a limo with guide to do a small driving tour of Dubai and then delivery to Abu Dhabi. We will do the reverse coming in to Abu Dhabi Cruise Port and leaving Dubai airport. There is an airlines bus that goes between the two airports. Look up airport on-line. Lots of tours and "desert" safaris and dune bashing tours for a morning too. I thought I had a guide but plans have fallen through. Guide had accident and thus no car and we leave in 2 days. Car and drivers seem to be readily available. Just need the money of an Arabian Prince or Erik Prince (founder of Blackwater and rumored to have set up a meeting in Seychelles for Putin/Trump back channels with the ruler of Abu Dhabi as host);p