Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Referral Coupon available

We are sailing on April 15, 2017 and HAVE A REFERRAL COUPON of $400 for OBC on your cruise.

Would be very happy :halo: to hear from someone who sails 1st time with SEABOURN and will have paid full before our departure.

Pls mail me A.S.A.P. by eMail your Booking Number, Full Name, Mail adress and I will send the original coupon to Seabourn.

They will credit the amount to your onboard account.

eMail me at xpina.colada@gmail.com

First time on Seabourn?

I have a $400 referral coupon for anyone setting sail on or before 1 May.:)

All that's needed is your name, address, cruise title and booking reference. I will send the coupon and details by courier to Seabourn, and they then credit both of us with $400. Nice and easy!

email me aat: atlanticseas@outlook.com

For a New Seabourn Cruiser, who has a confirmed Reservation on a future Seabourn Cruise? –

I have two Seabourn Cruises Referral Coupons that you can fill out and mail to Seabourn in order to receive $400 per cabin in On-Board-Credits. I will assist you on what to do and where to mail the coupon. I can also provide you with information on IF you can combine this “Referral Coupon” with other on-board-credit vouchers from your travel agent, American Express Platinum Card, Carnival Cruise Line Stock Owners benefits, or other such programs.

- With over 400 nights on Seabourn I will try to answer any Seabourn questions that you may have.

- Please e-mail me at - - dh (at symbol) bonnieanddave (dot) com

Dave

Hi Fellow Seabourn Travellers

If this is your first time on Seabourn, we have a Seabourn Cruises Referral Coupon that would entitle you and ourselves to a $400 per cabin On Board Credit.

You have to be fully booked and paid, also not yet commenced your cruise

To commence the simple process all you need to do is email us at hglso3919@gmail.com

Seabourn Cruising is a fantasic way to see the world - one country at a time

Long Time Seabourn Cruises

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help with a question I have...

I have a referral voucher and my neighbour is booking a SB cruise in June. SB are giving him $400 OBC (not sure why, think they are pushing Arctic cruises). He is interested in my referral voucher also, but I think I am right in saying that my $400 OBC via a referral from me cannot be combined with any other onboard credit. Is that correct?

If not, he would have $800 OBC and I can't see SB doing that!

If, I'm right, I will have a referral voucher for anyone that is interested and is new to SB cruising and I will post my email address here.

Thanks in advance everyone

I think it can be combined I have a reservation with separate obc

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. The TA is telling him it can be combined, it's just that on the back of the referral voucher it says not. He is investigating more. It will make life easy if that is the case as it was a genuine referral and having done this before it is a bit easier when who you refer is in the same country (in this case, it's the same road!)

No you cannot combine a referral credit and a credit from Seabourn. The only credit I am aware of that can be combined with the referral credit is the shareholder's credit. And with a sailing in 15 days you do not likely have enough time to submit a request for a referral credit and have it processed. They usually require at least a month.

No you cannot combine a referral credit and a credit from Seabourn. The only credit I am aware of that can be combined with the referral credit is the shareholder's credit. And with a sailing in 15 days you do not likely have enough time to submit a request for a referral credit and have it processed. They usually require at least a month.

Conflicting opinions then! It doesn't really affect me because hopefully I will find someone new on here who is cruising sometime this year. The TA has intimated it is possible but further investigation is needed!

The cruise for my referral person is not until June and my cruise is not till January 2018.

I am quoting directly from the back of a referral coupon "is not combinable with any other onboard credit offer." So unless Seabourn makes a special exception (and they did do that for us on one trip) it cannot be combined. If they agree to make an exception make sure you have this in writing.

We will be taking our first Seabourn cruise on September 14, 2017 if anyone has a referral coupon they would like to share. Thanks!

I have a referral coupon and would be happy to organise everything for you. I just need your booking reference, address and name booking is under. Please email me at lynn@instil.co.uk. look forward to hearing from you.

I am quoting directly from the back of a referral coupon "is not combinable with any other onboard credit offer." So unless Seabourn makes a special exception (and they did do that for us on one trip) it cannot be combined. If they agree to make an exception make sure you have this in writing.

Yes, exactly! It's no odds to me because I'm sure I will find someone else on here but I'm just giving the person who I have referred a chance to get this in writing :)

Thanks for your help everyone!