Let FREEDOM ring! A picture review of our 2/25/17 cruise!

Oh my goooooodness!

You are continuing to inspire.

You really need to do stand-up somewhere.

Maybe you can open for Jim Gaffigan....just to get started before you break out with your own HBO special?

Let's give Jim a call.😜

Keep it coming!

Lol!! I will give you VIP front row tickets and backstage passes! :'):'):')

So I very politely asked the WiFi if it would work long enough to allow me to upload photos and work on my review. It turned to me, rolled it's eyes, then went back to filing it's nails. I took that as a no, so I will resume my review on Monday evening. Right now, I'm gonna go back to enjoying my time at the lake by doing yoga (day drinking while lying on the couch), reading up on agricultural practices around the world (playing Farmville on my phone), and going to the spa (getting in the hot tub with the other drunk people staying at this resort). I'll see you all on Monday!

Loving your review.

Was without my Eyepad (John Heald's spelling) last week ; couldn't read your review and couldn't drink due to antibiotics so I was really having the withdrawal shakes. It's good to be all caught up.

Sunday morning, so please hurry up and get back to civilization so you and your computer can make up and get back to posting.

Did you ever think you'd have this many people depending on you?;)

Y'alls story of moderately priced debauchery is inspiring! I would love to cruise with DH without those 2 youngins we bring with us.

I'm also a Walt Disney World frequent visitor, as you might have surmised from my screen name. Do you visit the DIS boards? The trip report section could use some of your sassy talent :cool:

Your style reminds me of dlisted. If you don't read it, I think you would enjoy it!

Loving your review.

Was without my Eyepad (John Heald's spelling) last week ; couldn't read your review and couldn't drink due to antibiotics so I was really having the withdrawal shakes. It's good to be all caught up.

Sunday morning, so please hurry up and get back to civilization so you and your computer can make up and get back to posting.

Did you ever think you'd have this many people depending on you?;)

Lol! :D We all have a purpose in life, apparently mine is to write about my drunken travels. I wear that badge with honor. :'):'):')

Y'alls story of moderately priced debauchery is inspiring! I would love to cruise with DH without those 2 youngins we bring with us.

I'm also a Walt Disney World frequent visitor, as you might have surmised from my screen name. Do you visit the DIS boards? The trip report section could use some of your sassy talent :cool:

Your style reminds me of dlisted. If you don't read it, I think you would enjoy it!

You just made my day, Micheal K is my idol. Our senses of humor and writing style are identical. I don't know if that should make me proud or ashamed. LOL Yes, I'm on the Dis, but I don't post very often, never done a DW review. I may just have to do that. Glad I could inspire you with our shenanigans! :D:') Thanks for reading. :)

Edited by watermelonqueen99

Omg I love your review. I was in Galveston for Spring Break for a cheer/dance competition..(BLEH) and despite me trying to tame my cotton candy like hair with a straightner, I too looked like that sheep. The struggle is real. I can also relate to wanting to be like that Granny! HAHA! We cruised Conquest that first cruise and to be honest with you, it was because of the terrible muster that we have not gone back to that class of ships. I still have nightmarish thoughts when I think of standing out by the life boats in September 2010 with thousands of my closest peeps breathing down my neck. And of course there is alway that one that has to break wind in those tight quarters to the point where you are left gasping for air. Its been 7 years and I still cringe. We cruise with our 4 children every other year and we live in West Texas which is 9 hours away. If its our adult cruise, we drive. If we have all the family, we're too poor to fly therefore we drive the terrible 9 hours. Lawd, help us. One of these days, I hope to try cruising out of Florida as we've done it all in Galveston. Can't wait to read more of your review.

Great review! Can't wait to see if you met your "goal" by the end of the cruise (or at least by the 3rd day - the first 2 don't count 'cause you're sailing out of Galveston). Keep the good times rollin' looking forward to the next installment.

Omg I love your review. I was in Galveston for Spring Break for a cheer/dance competition..(BLEH) and despite me trying to tame my cotton candy like hair with a straightner, I too looked like that sheep. The struggle is real. I can also relate to wanting to be like that Granny! HAHA! We cruised Conquest that first cruise and to be honest with you, it was because of the terrible muster that we have not gone back to that class of ships. I still have nightmarish thoughts when I think of standing out by the life boats in September 2010 with thousands of my closest peeps breathing down my neck. And of course there is alway that one that has to break wind in those tight quarters to the point where you are left gasping for air. Its been 7 years and I still cringe. We cruise with our 4 children every other year and we live in West Texas which is 9 hours away. If its our adult cruise, we drive. If we have all the family, we're too poor to fly therefore we drive the terrible 9 hours. Lawd, help us. One of these days, I hope to try cruising out of Florida as we've done it all in Galveston. Can't wait to read more of your review.

Thanks for reading! And yes, that sheep is all of us in Galveston who have curly or frizzy hair. It's not pretty. :') We've only cruised out of Florida once, but it's been our favorite so far. The Port of Miami is just so beautiful to me, especially after sailing out of the sludge-colored water of Galveston.