Reviews of Jade Penthouse Suite 9500?

princesslondon

I've searched here and on google but not finding too much info. I did read you can't always use the forward facing balcony's while at sea because of the wind but not much else, does anyone have any links to any reviews of this room or the ones next to it?

Thanks!

The Jade is just wrapping up a drydock so it will be interesting to see what it looks like. That said, most suites after drydock seem to be getting the light tan/brown carpet with green accents, drapes and wall coverings to match.

The Jade is part of the Jewel class so looking for that room on any of the Jewel class ships will give you an idea of what it looks like. Maybe try searching here for that room # or youtube.

My wife and I did three weeks in 9500 on the Eastern Med itinerary a couple of years ago based on our experience in the same suite on the Pearl. We just finished two weeks on the Gem out of Puerto Rico in November, and again we booked 9500. I suggest you go to Cruise Deck Plans.com and take a photo tour of these suites and see what you think.;p