The Epic Courtyard Grill

NCLfamily

Don't take 17 if you can avoid it - only because of the sun deck above it. If you all are early risers, then it's not an issue.

Hi

We are booked for western med on July 30th in the Haven deluxe owner's suite 17033 on deck 17. Is the sun deck likely an issue here?? I get up early usually so no problems but traveling with two teenagers so they may find early mornings hard to do!!

Do most Haven guests have an early lunch if boarding around 11 then? Are there any restrictions on what time you can wander around the rest of the ship?

As soon as you board, you will be given the "tour" by your butler. Once the tour is completed, you can go have your lunch. I believe they started serving at noon, and you definitely want to eat lunch in the Epic Club. The food is just fantastic. There are no restrictions as to wandering the ship.

As soon as you board, you will be given the "tour" by your butler. Once the tour is completed, you can go have your lunch. I believe they started serving at noon, and you definitely want to eat lunch in the Epic Club. The food is just fantastic. There are no restrictions as to wandering the ship.

Thanks.

Do most people get their Butler to bring drinks to the cabin? I feel that's a bit OTT. Surely it's only minutes to the Haven bar to get them ourselves? But if it's the norm, then I'll follow suit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks.

Do most people get their Butler to bring drinks to the cabin? I feel that's a bit OTT. Surely it's only minutes to the Haven bar to get them ourselves? But if it's the norm, then I'll follow suit.

We never did that. I'm sure you can if you want to though.

What do you mean by tour?

My experience is not that the butler give you a tour. Do you mean a tour of the Haven or what?

We received our tour from Asst Concierge.

Maxi, our butler offered to bring us anything. But we had plenty in our owner's suite. And between spa passes and activities were gone a lot. But if I was in a non suite room I would have to think about it.

Whoever gets Maxi. He was the best!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think I will. Seems taking the Butler privilege a bit too far.

We enjoyed the Haven bar area. It was usually the same group of folks every night before dinner, and our bartender, Diego, was outstanding.

Thanks again.

More questions to follow (I can't get my Haven smile off my face)

Hi curious to know how easy it was to upgrade.

I'm keeping an eye on prices for our sailing in May.

Our last two cruises have been in The Haven, would love to upgrade to a suite this time.

No Haven on The Star so unsure whether it would be worthwhile.

Hi curious to know how easy it was to upgrade.

I'm keeping an eye on prices for our sailing in May.

Our last two cruises have been in The Haven, would love to upgrade to a suite this time.

No Haven on The Star so unsure whether it would be worthwhile.

It was very easy. But we just called up and asked how much the difference was between our current cabin and Haven. We didn't get a deal. Our cruise fare increased by 150%

Thanks.

I believe there is an additional charge for room service cocktails (i.e. they're not included in the UBP), but I don't know if that applies to Owner's Suites. On the BA, we were on the 15th floor so we just had a short walk to the Haven bar. We're so excited about sailing on the Epic in the Haven and we'll have an even shorter walk to the Haven bar this time ;) We'll have to look out for Diego, Stefano on the BA is basically a legend on CC, so it's nice to hear about the Epic Haven bartenders.