Floats for the Beach

bostonian19

Have you tried the swimways papasan float? They fold up really tiny and you just blow up a small part. They have loads of styles now but the papasan one is my favorite. I always drop one on the top of my suitcase when on vacation. They come in xxl too (my husband is not super large, but he is tall so he uses the lounger xxl one). Its way easier than blowing up a float yourself and you can quickly deflate it and bring it back home. It takes up less room than a sunhat. I've used mine for years. I love it!

anybody have ideas on bringing blow up floats for the beach? I plan on staying in the water most of the time I am on the islands.

The only downside would be is if it's windy, an inflatable item (beach ball, air mattress, etc.) can easily get blown away. For days like that, if floating mats are available to rent, that would be better than using (and possibly losing) your own.

I bought this and have taken it on 3 cruises so far.....it is light and it comes with a light weight pump.....I love it https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HJDUNPW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I clickedc the link whic h I don'gt usually do nd was amazed how fun those floats look. fun. Enjoy.

For Op,,,,, don't plan to use in the pool on the ship but fooff the ship, they look terrific .

We usually bring "noodles" that we paid $1 at the Dollar Store, as opposed to renting one for $5 at each port. They're easy to pack and if you want, you can just put it in the trash bin if you don't want to take it home.

We have inflatable noodles and a couple of these floats which we bought on Amazon. Very compact, easy to inflate and even hook together =) Most recent use was all day floating in Cozumel last month . You can fold the chair in half and float with it under your arms as well. Very flexible.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BIG4FTM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Athankfulheart
typo

We also have swimways we bring...no blowing up, they fold up well and dry off fast as well...their site has a great variety.

http://www.swimways.com/

Yes, yes, this was the brand I was talking about! I never travel anywhere warm without them. OP look at the videos, super quick set up, take down, cheap price, small size, quick drying.