Favourite meals

Adelen

What are your favourite meals in the main dining room (Golden Lobster or L'Arabesque)- I'd love to have recommendations!

Or is there something you love from the buffet?

Not planning to dine in specialty restaurants so would love a heads up on the best free choices!

Oh, and would anyone be able to steer me in the right direction to find menus for Golden Lobster/ L'Arabesque.

I don't really understand why there are 2 different restaurants with same menu. Which do you prefer if we get a choice?

Edited by Adelen

Or have a pic of the MDR menu? Please.....

Just try Google or another search engine: "MSC Preziosa Menu"

Menu changes daily.

Normally you don't have a choice, you just get assigned to one of the MDRs.

Edited by RudiRatlos

• 6 months later...
Food is subjective.

And your point???? This entire forum is for people to share their "subjective" experiences. No one said that it was the gospel. It is just one's opinion. If you don't want to try the food listed in the thread, then don't.

we really enjoyed the Chateaubriand... they serve it sliced, with your choice of sides (roasted potatoes and veggies was mine), The beef was very tender and cooked to my preferred temp (med. rare).

Sorry, I don't recall other favourite dishes but we enjoyed so many dishes. They were very generous and brought a plate of cheese to our 6 tabletop and that was nice. We always had a soup or salad too.

If you're lucky enough to have Camilla and Ulyses as your table servers... oh you will have such a wonderful experience. Just ask and Camilla will do her best to make it happen.

we really enjoyed the Chateaubriand... they serve it sliced, with your choice of sides (roasted potatoes and veggies was mine), The beef was very tender and cooked to my preferred temp (med. rare).

Sorry, I don't recall other favourite dishes but we enjoyed so many dishes. They were very generous and brought a plate of cheese to our 6 tabletop and that was nice. We always had a soup or salad too.

If you're lucky enough to have Camilla and Ulyses as your table servers... oh you will have such a wonderful experience. Just ask and Camilla will do her best to make it happen.

Sounds delicious Connie! I will be on the lookout for Camilla & Ulyses! Thank you!!

And your point???? This entire forum is for people to share their "subjective" experiences. No one said that it was the gospel. It is just one's opinion. If you don't want to try the food listed in the thread, then don't.

My opinion is that you should not take an MSC cruise for the dining experience. Other than the pizza, a few pasta dishes, some breads, and a desserts or two, I found it disappointing. Go with LOW expectations and you may be pleasantly surprised. By the way, my wife disagrees with me on this subject.

We loved the Splendida and just booked the Seaview for 2018. The overall MSC experience was very good.