Carnival Customer Service/Survey

auntieshoes

I was on the Miracle from March 4 - 11. There were some very good crew members who I wanted to compliment in writing so I went to the guest services desk to ask if there was a form I could use. I was told no, that I would be sent a survey via email and I could do it there so that there was consistency in keeping track of the info.

I have been home for a week and a half and I have not received that email, although I have received one almost daily asking me to book another trip, so I know I get their messages.

I think it's unfortunate that some crew members will go uncomplimented because there is no other method to acknowledge them.

I did try to call Carnival Customer Service, but it's a 3 hour time difference and I missed them already today.

We cruised at the end of December and just got our survey two weeks ago so it took about 2 months to come out.

We have gotten surveys the last three years. Hopefully yours will come out soon.

Just got ours a day after the cruise - forwarded from the hubby. Even though I am the primary person (made the bookings, first customer service number etc) both of the emails went to his email address rather than one to each of us.

My survey is always waiting for me when I get home within 2 days of getting off ship.

This ,they even enter you in a chance to win a ( Non Existent ) free cruise that you never hear of anyone winning.

I posted on John Heald's page about this a few years back, I was looking to give feedback for the same reasons as the OP. Not sure if this is true anymore, but he responded back that about 40% of guests are emailed a survey afterwards. Having said that, I wouldn't hold your breath for an email survey...post your comments on John's page, and he should make sure they get to the right place.