The Epic Courtyard Grill

NCLfamily

There is a menu with several choices. It is next to the pool and the indoor restaurant. No buffet. Nice outdoor bar. Open all day pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great. So Burger, pizza, sandwiches etc?

Does anyone have a copy of a recent menu?

I assume the bar is a full bar with cocktails?

Thanks

What's on offer in The Courtyard Grill?

Is food available all day?

Is it buffet style or is there a menu and it's made fresh?

Thanks

We did not care for the food here, and service was bad over our NYE cruise. It's the only Haven access place that we didn't care for. Could have just been an off day. We didn't try it again after being disappointed. We either ordered lunch in Posh, or went to the Epic Club.

Still need to purchase? POSH has always been included.

Lost in translation.

I was asking 'as a Haven guest am I required to purchase Posh passes'

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hope you decide on the Haven. Posh is definitely included. :D

Pretty much decided to splurge. Only problem

Is friends are still undecided to come with us and if they do they won't do Haven. So if they do come I don't think we will as we wouldn't take full advantage because we'd want to spend more time with our friends. [emoji51]

Pretty much decided to splurge. Only problem

Is friends are still undecided to come with us and if they do they won't do Haven. So if they do come I don't think we will as we wouldn't take full advantage because we'd want to spend more time with our friends. [emoji51]

Yeah, that's definitely a downside. The food in the Epic Club is far superior to anything on the ship. You are not going to want to leave! Will your friends at least purchase Posh passes? IMO, Epic has the best Haven out of any of the ships, not only because of the layout, but because of Posh. It overlooks the pool deck, so you are not missing anything. Vibe on the other ships is just awful, IMO. Unless you like being tucked away in a corner :o we only utilized the actual Haven pool area a few times - just to jump in the pool. Posh was just fantastic though.

Yeah, that's definitely a downside. The food in the Epic Club is far superior to anything on the ship. You are not going to want to leave! Will your friends at least purchase Posh passes? IMO, Epic has the best Haven out of any of the ships, not only because of the layout, but because of Posh. It overlooks the pool deck, so you are not missing anything. Vibe on the other ships is just awful, IMO. Unless you like being tucked away in a corner :o we only utilized the actual Haven pool area a few times - just to jump in the pool. Posh was just fantastic though.

On our 2/25 sailing only 3 POSH passes were sold. And one was sold to a Backtoback cruiser. So, no guarantee friends would get them.

I agree!!! Being in the Haven on EPIC really made our trip. And the EPIC CLUB was our favorite by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Deck 16 or 17 best for a 2 bed family villa?

There are only 3 remaining on 16, but all 3 are towards the corridor/stairs. Plenty available up on 17, I assume its a quick walk down to the pool area?

Don't take 17 if you can avoid it - only because of the sun deck above it. If you all are early risers, then it's not an issue.

Don't take 17 if you can avoid it - only because of the sun deck above it. If you all are early risers, then it's not an issue.

We were on deck 17 forward. The sundeck chairs were moving about one night due to choppy seas! Other than that night I was never aware of the crew setting them up, we are early risers though. 17 is a staircase down to 16. I needed the exercise so it was a plus to be up there!