2018 Fall Canada & New England?

IowaCruisers

Can one of you nice people tell me approximately when the fall of 2018 Canada/New England itineraries might be published? Thank you

We are on the October 22nd Regatta sailing from Montreal to Miami. I am hoping to see the July-December 2018 schedule before we board. At the worst, we will certainly receive it during the cruise.

Thanks, Mike, for the answer. I'll just have to be patient a bit longer.... waiting... waiting...

The cruise lines seem to be all over the board as to when they release schedules and how far out that schedule covers. Oceania likes to split their schedule release into 2 parts. Crystal releases their schedule very far in advance - and offers them for booking. Silversea still has no sailings (except for, I believe, a 2018 world cruise itinerary) posted that sail after 12/31/17. It can get pretty frustrating when planning far in advance like we do. It seems you are the same so I can empathsize.

Edited by Mike2131

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - just bumping this to see if any frequent Oceania cruisers can give any update.

I'd like to book at TA in fall of 2018 and am tempted to book a Viking Ocean cruise that is already posted.

I emailed Oceania to see if they could give an idea of when their fall 2018 schedule might be available but they didn't respond.