YC1 suite preferences?

mafig

Anyone have any YC1 suite preferences (Divina)?

I see the following available (and, I know, there may be more, I haven't officially contacted a TA yet):

I would probably choose the last one, since it's farther from the front, but if you have any inside knowlege, pleeeese let me know.:)

I would select either of the last 2, all those cabins are identical, but i would prefer a little more toward the middle. You should have a great time, it is a wonderful experience

I see the following available (and, I know, there may be more, I haven't officially contacted a TA yet):

I would probably choose the last one, since it's farther from the front, but if you have any inside knowlege, pleeeese let me know.:)

You really can't go wrong with any of them. We had one of the square cabins near the entrance to the YC and I was concerned there would be noise but we heard NOTHING. Also, there are security cameras in the halls so they watch any disturbances closely. You'll have a great time no matter which one you choose :)

All four cabins you list are the same: two on the starboard side, one on the port side. If you'll be spending more time in the Top Sail Lounge, then those closer to the front would be preferable but the distances are minimal for all four. You can't go wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Having had 15006 and 16023 on Preziosa, would go again for another cabin just a bit back from the front - less vibration from the ship and a better nights sleep.

Next cruise? 15021 on Divina :) September!

Just go on the new MSC site and you can see all the YC1 rooms that are available.

We were in 15015 in March. What I noticed is that there was noise from a slamming door early in the morning that kept waking us up. I believe it is, in fact a crew door on another floor of the ship. Other than that, the cabin was great and we enjoyed the extra space.

15004 will not have a glass balcony, it will be steel. If that matters to you. We were in 15006 last week and noticed that the room next to us was a steel balcony!

It would matter to me. Thanks for pointing that out!:)

We were in 15015 in March. What I noticed is that there was noise from a slamming door early in the morning that kept waking us up. I believe it is, in fact a crew door on another floor of the ship. Other than that, the cabin was great and we enjoyed the extra space.

Had the same experience but as soon as I mentioned it to our butler it stopped. The door can be adjusted to how strong it closes.