Seaside

champagne123

Does anyone know when the Seaside website is going to be fixed? All the other ships are fine....but now.....(for about 2 weeks now), you cannot see what cabins ares available. They assign you a cabin and you cannot change it. Even the Deck map is gone. Ugh!!! Yes, I know I can call and ask them what is available, but I prefer to have the plans in front of me .

Does anyone know when the Seaside website is going to be fixed? All the other ships are fine....but now.....(for about 2 weeks now), you cannot see what cabins ares available. They assign you a cabin and you cannot change it. Even the Deck map is gone. Ugh!!! Yes, I know I can call and ask them what is available, but I prefer to have the plans in front of me .

It's 2 years till you will need this plans) They will fix it some day ):p:p

you may use a German page, here the deck plans are in and availability shony by doing a mock booking... kreuzfahrtberater

if you'd like to send the dates I'm able to check....

Thank you Markus!!! May 19th, 2018.....YC Balcony. I have the deck plans, I just don't know which cabins are available for that date.

Thank you Markus!!! May 19th, 2018.....YC Balcony. I have the deck plans, I just don't know which cabins are available for that date.

Available at a 2 pax booking

18001, 18002, 180035 / 038

16002 / 04 / 08 / 36

16003 / 051

3 pax

18003 /05 /38 /41

16009 / 13/ 21 /29

16010 / 14 / 18 / 22

Available at a 2 pax booking

18001, 18002, 180035 / 038

16002 / 04 / 08 / 36

16003 / 051

3 pax

18003 /05 /38 /41

16009 / 13/ 21 /29

16010 / 14 / 18 / 22

Wow....you ROCK Marcus. I cannot believe that this is all that is left. I better start dialing MSC....lol. If anyone has an opinion on these cabins (2 pax), I would appreciate it. Thank you Marcus!!!

Wow....you ROCK Marcus. I cannot believe that this is all that is left. I better start dialing MSC....lol. If anyone has an opinion on these cabins (2 pax), I would appreciate it. Thank you Marcus!!!

We're booked in 18001 for our B2B in April 2018. We've sailed in 16009 and 16008 onboard MSC Divina and the gentle rocking motion being that far forward had us sleeping like babies!!! That's why we decided on 18001 so we can be as far forward as possible,, :)

Edited by Mikesa1721

We're booked in 18001 for our B2B in April 2018. We've sailed in 16009 and 16008 onboard MSC Divina and the gentle rocking motion being that far forward had us sleeping like babies!!! That's why we decided on 18001 so we can be as far forward as possible,, :)

Thank you Mike! Do you think 18001 will have the "steel" balcony instead of glass?

Since we're talking about position, which for some is everything in life, do you have any info on deck 15 forward? The reason I ask, we're in 15010 (Feb 2018) and looking at the artist's rending, I'm wondering about it's position but also, do we know what's in that forward area? It looks like cabins would fit there but is it part of the bridge or officer's cabins or.... empty space where I could store my brain? :p

Since we're talking about position, which for some is everything in life, do you have any info on deck 15 forward? The reason I ask, we're in 15010 (Feb 2018) and looking at the artist's rending, I'm wondering about it's position but also, do we know what's in that forward area? It looks like cabins would fit there but is it part of the bridge or officer's cabins or.... empty space where I could store my brain? :p

I would have to think that the empty spaces are the officer/captain staterooms:

MSC%20Seaside%20Starboard%20Side_zpshoptllxh.jpg

I have a question about the Royal Suites. Checked numerous dates and they say sold out. Does MSC block these rooms and do you have to call or do you really think they are all sold out? I know DCL has done this in the past for the top rooms but not sure how MSC operates.

I have a question about the Royal Suites. Checked numerous dates and they say sold out. Does MSC block these rooms and do you have to call or do you really think they are all sold out? I know DCL has done this in the past for the top rooms but not sure how MSC operates.

Those 2 suites are always the first to go,,,we always look for the low months to book them if and when you can find one,,,

I would have to think that the empty spaces are the officer/captain staterooms

Thanks for the image, Mikesa1721, there wasn't a lot available for either of the 2 cruises I looked at, which is why we're not in an aft suite. I think they must go fairly quickly as well.

At least it's a balcony though so we'll be happy with it.

Thanks for the image, Mikesa1721, there wasn't a lot available for either of the 2 cruises I looked at, which is why we're not in an aft suite. I think they must go fairly quickly as well.

At least it's a balcony though so we'll be happy with it.

If we don't sail in the Yacht Club,,,we look to sail in an aft stateroom,,,and those on MSC Seaside look awesome!!! Hopefully MSC will have some great rates for the summer of 2018 so we can try one!!:D