Sailings from United Kingdom with Brexit

Crzyfrk62

Just curious if anyone knows or has thoughts on how Brexit will effect MSC cruises. I thought of doing the run that starts in South Hampton because I've never been, I'm American. Now I'm not sure if or when I will go.

I think you mean Southampton, short term there will be no issues and the £ has begun to claw back losses, currencies are volatile at the best of times and the last thing the markets hate is uncertainty.

There should be no real difference for 2 years. None of us know what will happen yet - there may be some sort of customs union... hey, we may not even leave as the referendum was just advisory, then there's the Scotland issue. There's a long way to go

There should be no real difference for 2 years. None of us know what will happen yet - there may be some sort of customs union... hey, we may not even leave as the referendum was just advisory, then there's the Scotland issue. There's a long way to go
I agree, there can be no changes in the near future, (other than changes in costs due to exchange rates), as article 50 has not yet been triggered. Even when it has, it will be 2 years before the UK leaves the EU.