Is it me????

CruisingBuzzMan

Is it me?? I am having a terrible time navigating and finding the information I am looking for on MSC's website. I am booked on the Divina in Oct and navigating there web is is a nightmare. I signed up for the match program and there Voyages Club, I am unable to find out if it was accepted because every time I try and log in I get a message that my password is incorrect, I then click on reset my password, get a message that an email has been sent to reset, but I never get the email. Anyone have any suggestions???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is it me?? I am having a terrible time navigating and finding the information I am looking for on MSC's website. I am booked on the Divina in Oct and navigating there web is is a nightmare. I signed up for the match program and there Voyages Club, I am unable to find out if it was accepted because every time I try and log in I get a message that my password is incorrect, I then click on reset my password, get a message that an email has been sent to reset, but I never get the email. Anyone have any suggestions???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's not you it's their lousy website! Here is a thread that has expressed mine and many others' frustrations. I will never book directly with MSC again. It has been an extremely frustrating experience from not being able to log in, to being married to a man from the Netherlands with a dutch email address, (he's American) from my room being changed without notice oh, and forget about logging in or even managing your booking unless you fall on a good website day. The records remained unavailable for weeks. There's a lot more such as being born 13 years sooner than I really was. If you're still not sure it's not you, check out this thread. oh and good luck!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2312604

Edited by Fighterone

It's not you it's their lousy website! Here is a thread that has expressed mine and many others' frustrations. I will never book directly with MSC again. It has been an extremely frustrating experience from not being able to log in, to being married to a man from the Netherlands with a dutch email address, (he's American) from my room being changed without notice oh, and forget about logging in or even managing your booking unless you fall on a good website day. The records remained unavailable for weeks. There's a lot more such as being born 13 years sooner than I really was. If you're still not sure it's not you, check out this thread. oh and good luck!

After reading the trend you linked I am terrified!!! :eek:

I am actually thinking of calling my local news channels help office, they do investigations on problems such as this. They usually have great results with these kind of things. Sometimes it takes a news report to get the companies they investigate to take action.

I called MSC earlier and was told the department I need to speak with is closed and to call back tomorrow at 9am.

I then went and looked at my booking info and noticed they have my sisters birth date wrong, she is now 7 years younger. Not sure about our friend who is traveling with us.

I have another issue I am going to be asking about as well. I am traveling using my passport, but my sister and her friend will be using there birth certs. and there is no where on the check in page for you to put that information, only passport info. Anyone know how you would go about using a birth cert?

Thanks for all the info provided.

Buzz

Is there a way to check the Voyages Selection dates online? Every time I try, it asks me to login, which, of course, never works. I've tried to login with my booking number, but it still asks me to login again when I get to the link for the Voyages Selection. I don't really have any dates in mind and was just curious to see which dates qualify for additional Voyager Club discounts.

I really don't know how its possible. I booked MSC so many times never had problem with customer service or booking itself.

Put your booking # and your name .works ok.

Is there a way to check the Voyages Selection dates online? Every time I try, it asks me to login, which, of course, never works. I've tried to login with my booking number, but it still asks me to login again when I get to the link for the Voyages Selection. I don't really have any dates in mind and was just curious to see which dates qualify for additional Voyager Club discounts.

The following is a current list of the ships/dates giving the 5%+15% discount for Voyagers Club.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a35zjgoff (Click on image to make it bigger.)

Hope this helps.

Bret

We are also from VA Beach and feel concerned. Reading all these posts has made me check our info daily. So far, everything is correct. We do have many months before sailing though!!!! Did you receive your Voyager number? Once we got our number which was another issue, we did our check in and I do remember seeing a place for birth certificates and passport numbers...... Now that we have received an email advising us of our Voyager number, we are "waiting" to receive our 5% discount with a revised invoice....... So far I feel stressed with the preliminary things we need to do before actually getting on the ship......hooooly!

After reading the trend you linked I am terrified!!! :eek:

I am actually thinking of calling my local news channels help office, they do investigations on problems such as this. They usually have great results with these kind of things. Sometimes it takes a news report to get the companies they investigate to take action.

I called MSC earlier and was told the department I need to speak with is closed and to call back tomorrow at 9am.

I then went and looked at my booking info and noticed they have my sisters birth date wrong, she is now 7 years younger. Not sure about our friend who is traveling with us.

I have another issue I am going to be asking about as well. I am traveling using my passport, but my sister and her friend will be using there birth certs. and there is no where on the check in page for you to put that information, only passport info. Anyone know how you would go about using a birth cert?

Thanks for all the info provided.

Buzz

Over the years I've personally booked over a dozen cruises online for myself with NCL, Princess, HAL, Celebrity, RCI, have booked Carnival twice for my sister and have never even come close to having the problems I've recently had with the MSC website!! I was thinking about booking a YC cabin on either a 2017 or 2018 Seaside sailing, so I registered on the site and since have gone back to the website a few times (having commitment issues) and every single time it says my password is wrong - and I know it's not. So I ask for a reset, I reset it, finally get on the site but after I leave it and try to return the exact same thing happens each time. It's very frustrating. I can't imagine why MSC has so many bugs in theirs when the others I've used don't. If I owned a business where somebody was trying to hand over $6,000 but couldn't due to a screwy website, you can be guaranteed I'd get the kinks worked out.