Anyone on the Surf soon?

ducklite

Thanks. Packing and flying is the worst part. I'd love a magic carpet. Will take photos.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Isn't that the truth. You would like a magic carpet. I would like to just twitch my nose and just magically be there like on Bewitched. Dating myself, I know......

Will be on the Surf week after next and will take pictures too. Definitely taking the drink package thinking if at worst I break even, I don't have to bother with signing, checking bills, etc. Plus, I should do better than break even!

Will be on the Surf week after next and will take pictures too. Definitely taking the drink package thinking if at worst I break even, I don't have to bother with signing, checking bills, etc. Plus, I should do better than break even!

Thanks and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love someone to take a photo of the by the glass and by the bottle wine lists and post it. Giving serious consideration to sailing on the Surf next year and trying to see if the drink package would work for us.

I just purchased the beverage package today and was given a sheet which I hope posts properly. On the left in either yellow or black is what IS included in the package. On the right in red and black is what is NOT included.

The wireless on board seems to work but if the attachment doesn't come through, I'll try later in the cruise

image.jpg.d021c90110249e6055e7a6dfe3d52fed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love someone to take a photo of the by the glass and by the bottle wine lists and post it. Giving serious consideration to sailing on the Surf next year and trying to see if the drink package would work for us.

We are finally home and at a reasonably stable computer after 3 weeks of travel, 2 weeks on the Surf. Lovely cruises, great weather, fantastic crew. Hope these photos upload where you are able to read them. CC doesn't make it easy and I am somewhat challenged moving them from phone to computer. Happy sailing!

20160925_165312.jpg.df84a98a1a9cbad8c499d7bdd3be2518.jpg

20160925_165235.jpg.067c89ab54d65f1c0af4f641c76f4e96.jpg

20160925_165207.jpg.46ec5cb5f64fff10ce3e1bfaacd2070d.jpg

20160925_165134.jpg.355a68c20abf8eb991b15406f048c30c.jpg