Anyone book a Windstar Sail and Stay package?

Gilamonster

I booked an upcoming Dalmation Coast cruise on Star Breeze with Windstar, extending two nights in Rome. My invoice shows an allowance for the Rome extension which was initially subtracted from bottom line, but added back in in the final summary. So it appears I was charged for the two "free nights". Anyone else have this experience? Their advertising is very misleading if so.

I booked an upcoming Dalmation Coast cruise on Star Breeze with Windstar, extending two nights in Rome. My invoice shows an allowance for the Rome extension which was initially subtracted from bottom line, but added back in in the final summary. So it appears I was charged for the two "free nights". Anyone else have this experience? Their advertising is very misleading if so.

Thinking back to our booking last November, we had signed up with an offer of two nights post- our cruise.

I remember the invoice had so many add-ons for extra taxes and then the hotel cost that I was totally confused.

It did look as though we were being charged for the 'free hotel' deal when you looked at their system of billing.

Eventually, we did work it out and saw the sense.

Can you contact your TA or the Windstar office or, email them to allay your fears?

They have the world's most confusing billing information. As others have said, do the math yourself & then look at the amount you're actually being charged. You'll probably find you're being charged the correct amount, despite what your invoice looks like. It's a hot mess.