Honeymoon on the dream

chaserdog53

My fiancé and I will be on the Disney Dream for November 4 sailing to Nassau and castaway cay.

We already have some ideas in mind, but I was looking for some suggestions for her and I.

We plan on running the 5k at castaway cay.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Go to "Match your Mate" on the first night. You might be selected to play as they try to find the most recently married couple. The prizes are nice even if you don't win--spa gift certificates, a bottle of bubbly, etc.

You might try to get a cabana on the beach for your own little private hide away (you can have a great beach day without one!)

Look at the Romance Package available for purchase and see whether it appeals to you. Do one or more nights of adult dining.

If you opt to wear anything that identifies you as newlyweds, you'll get a lot of attention. You decide if that is good or not.

Decide whether you want a table for just the two of you or want to be seated with other couples. There are often several honeymooners on the ship and DCL will seat you together. You just need to inform them of your preference at least 2 weeks before boarding.