October 22nd - MS Finnmarken

mabecruzin

We are 1st timers on the Hurtigruten lines and excited. We are booked on the Oct 22nd, MS Finnmarken. Would also love to know more about this cruise. Logging in to their website for booked passengers has very little information.

Basic inside cabin as it's only for sleep and we are early risers.

Would love to know more about excursions. Wanna do the Breakfast as North Cape, but my agent in Cruise Norway is suggesting to do the one without breakfast. What drinks are included. Agent says that water and coffee are included but how generous are they?

Wifi included??? I read somewhere that you cannot access email if you have aol.

Any and all info would be certainly be appreciated!!

I'm sailing Hurtigruten, Kong Harald next Saturday (June 10). It is my plan to write an extensive review including some excursions.

Wifi is included in my price it should be mentioned in your reservation. My reservation does say Extra: complimentary wifi as well as tea and coffee. Wine for dinner is not included.

http://Http://mogenshallas.com cruise reviews

from my iPad using Forums

I was on the MS Trollfjord in May 2015, and had no problems accessing any websites, including my e-mail site, using the Wifi on the ship. It is pretty slow, and there were a few times when we were far from shore or at night that it did not work at all, but it meet my needs. Don't use AOL though.

Keep in mind that there are different excursions offered on Northbound vs. Southbound routes, even in the same towns.

One of the real advantages of taking the Nordkapp breakfast vs. the northbound Nordkapp trip is that for the former your ground are the only ones there early in the morning, and you have the museum, monument, and cafeteria (where the buffet breakfast is much like that one the ship) to yourselves. The drive there and back to the ship was also great as it did not back-track to the same port.