Group transportation/day tour in Vancouver?

Hi,

If we have about 25 people, what's the best way of transportation from cruise terminal to airport? Can we book private coach that can take us for a day tour, store the luggage (in the car/bus), and end the trip at airport?

There are coaches that you can charter - and if you do they'll take you wherever you like before the airport. I can't personally recommend the best people to charter with as it's not something I've ever needed to do myself, but I'd suggest starting with LandSea as I know they offer various bus sizes from 16pax and up - plus they're one of the largest, best-known local companies with an extensive menu of tours and a lot of solid reviews..

@mkkao924: To clarify...

• what time is your flight? Need to budget 3 hrs preflight, plus 40 minutes to get there.
  • what do you hope to see in Vancouver? Some may just catch the free shuttles to Capilano/Grouse while having their luggage stored at the cruise terminal.
  • LandSea is a great start. I notice they offer 4 post-cruise tour options depending on how quickly you need to catch your flight.
    https://vancouvertours.com/pre-post-cruise-tours/
    • City Highlights (10am start for 4 hours)
    • Delights (10am start for 7 hours)
    • Sea 2 Sky (10am start for 7 hours)
    • Mountain Discovery (11am start for 6.5 hours)

I am still planning the trip, so the flight time is not set yet. That being said, we will be flying to SFO and LAX so there are plenty of flights throughout the day. That being said, I do want to set the departure time around 6-7 pm-ish.

My minimal requirement is just to have a transportation for a large group, between cruise terminal and airport. While this can easily be done with smaller group via Uber, I am more concerned about the group size.

If we can throw in a city tour, to see the skyline, gastown, and some other famous viewpoints, and stop by a dim sum restaurant for lunch (we just love dim sum, and Vancouver is famous for its Chinese restaurant...), that will make this a wondering ending for our trip.

I checked the link you mentioned, and looks like City highlight can provide just that, which we can use that as a base and adjust the stops.

@mkkao924: To clarify...

• what time is your flight? Need to budget 3 hrs preflight, plus 40 minutes to get there.
  • what do you hope to see in Vancouver? Some may just catch the free shuttles to Capilano/Grouse while having their luggage stored at the cruise terminal.
  • LandSea is a great start. I notice they offer 4 post-cruise tour options depending on how quickly you need to catch your flight.
    https://vancouvertours.com/pre-post-cruise-tours/
    • City Highlights (10am start for 4 hours)
    • Delights (10am start for 7 hours)
    • Sea 2 Sky (10am start for 7 hours)
    • Mountain Discovery (11am start for 6.5 hours)

With a 6pm flight... you need to be at the airport by 3pm. Thus leaving downtown around 2:30pm. Not much time. May want to consider extra days at your bonus port.

Do you have a tentative date in Vancouver? We can advise some congestion planning with your tight schedule.

Just an idea for you

Allegiant air flys Bellingham to both LA & San Francisco

Bellingham is approx 20 min south of the border and motels are relatively inexpensive in Bellingham

You might want to consider adding a night post cruise in Bellingham thus giving you a day in Vancouver to sightsee before heading south to Bellingham

A bus line to check for a charter that I know can deliver you to your hotel/motel in Bellingham is Quick Shuttle...

Thus you could spend a day with them touring you around Vancouver before dropping you off in Bellingham...

Another way to get to Bellingham would be the Amtrak Train which leaves downtown Vancouver at approx 5pm thus you would have a day to sight see in Vancouver

Just ideas for you:):):)