Restaurants Near Seaport Hotel

handbellplayer

We are staying at the Seaport Hotel for one night pre-cruise in 4 weeks. Our flight doesn't arrive until after 5:00 pm. I'm looking for a casual restaurant for a relaxed dinner near the hotel. We like all kinds of food, but will be saving our fine restaurant dining for our post-cruise stay in Back Bay. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

We are staying at the Seaport Hotel for one night pre-cruise in 4 weeks. Our flight doesn't arrive until after 5:00 pm. I'm looking for a casual restaurant for a relaxed dinner near the hotel. We like all kinds of food, but will be saving our fine restaurant dining for our post-cruise stay in Back Bay. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The Seaport area is primarily an office, hotel, and convention area which now has a wide selection of upscale restaurants.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/RestaurantsNear-g60745-d94330-Seaport_Boston_Hotel-Boston_Massachusetts.html

We stayed at The Seaport a couple years ago pre-cruise. We walked to Legal Seafood no more than a block away, had a very good dinner (downstairs was very casual). Then went to a little rooftop bar just across the street from the hotel to unwind from a long flight. It had a nice view of the water. All very easily walkable, no need to cab it anywhere on that long travel day. The breakfast buffet at the hotel was good, not cheap, but convenient. Black Falcon Terminal was just a few minutes cab ride the next morning.

Legal's is great, and downstairs is pretty casual, but it's not cheap. Upstairs is Fine Dining and one of the best restaurants in the city.

There are tons of new casual places in the area, but many of them serve all the new offices in the area and are open only until lunch of only open Monday to Friday. What day of the week are you coming?

There's a Shake Shack just a few blocks west (towards the city) from your hotel, and just around the corner from that (across from a new CVS drugstore) is my favorite fast casual place in the area, Yoki Express: https://www.yokiexpress.com/

Great "sushi burritos" and poke bowls there.

Legal's is great, and downstairs is pretty casual, but it's not cheap. Upstairs is Fine Dining and one of the best restaurants in the city.

There are tons of new casual places in the area, but many of them serve all the new offices in the area and are open only until lunch of only open Monday to Friday. What day of the week are you coming?

There's a Shake Shack just a few blocks west (towards the city) from your hotel, and just around the corner from that (across from a new CVS drugstore) is my favorite fast casual place in the area, Yoki Express: https://www.yokiexpress.com/

Great "sushi burritos" and poke bowls there.

Thanks! Unfortunately, we're flying in on a Saturday, which makes it more challenging. We may just end up eating at the hotel, or I may make reservations at Legal and play it by ear. Yoki sounds good to me, but I doubt it would be my husband's cup of tea!

Thanks! Unfortunately, we're flying in on a Saturday, which makes it more challenging. We may just end up eating at the hotel, or I may make reservations at Legal and play it by ear. Yoki sounds good to me, but I doubt it would be my husband's cup of tea!

The hotel is expensive.

There are two Legal Seafoods - one is Legal Harborside and the the other one is the Legal Seafood Test Kitchen, which is closer to your hotel. The Test Kitchen is very casual. The Whiskey Priest is a local "watering hole" that serves pub food and is right on the water about 2 blocks from the hotel. They won't be rushing you out of there if you want to linger over drinks.

Technically there are 3 Legals. Test Kitchen, Legal's Harborside First Floor, and Legal's Harborside Second Floor. First floor is more affordable, 2nd floor is for a fancy night out.

Shake Shack might work for the OP, as might Yankee Lobster or No Name

Technically there are 3 Legals. Test Kitchen, Legal's Harborside First Floor, and Legal's Harborside Second Floor. First floor is more affordable, 2nd floor is for a fancy night out.

Shake Shack might work for the OP, as might Yankee Lobster or No Name

Thank you all, for your suggestions! I have made reservations at Legal Harborside First Floor.