Jan 31st SD I Cruise

cabosal

Ringing in the New Year with another SD I cruise on Jan 31- Feb7. Leaving from San Juan, staying a couple of nights at Sheraton Old Town. We've stayed there before, it's right across the street from departure dock .Love that part of town .

Hopefully we'll have some Sea Dreamers vets with us also, this will be our 7th SD cruise on I.

All the crew on SD I hopefully will be there. Doramus is our fav, but the rest are a close 2nd.

Can't wait like 4 weeks away.

Happy New Years

• 2 weeks later...

Does Sea Dream still use same port to sail out of in San Juan. Last time we sailed from San Juan It was right across street from Sheraton in old Town Area.

Little over 2 weeks and we are out of the cold here in Michigan

Pirate can't wait to share a adult beverage once aboard the SD I

Rick and Sallie

Thanks for help to anyone that knows answer

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Dearest ho-hum,

did you ask gcmv if you are allowed to post something "in his name" ... ;)

Sincerest apologies gcmv.....but as the other party advised he would not be posting then there is no contract and he did not acknowledge "our" good wishes.

Ho hum will accept reasonable liability for damages but. In case of dispute he wishes to appoint ctbjr1309 for legal advice and Butch & Sundance to pay you a little visit (just in case) !

But we are reasonable men who have enjoyed one another's company and beg your forgiveness for this indiscretion.

Now stop posting here and head back to "idle jottings".. we are not welcome here !

Edited by ho-hum

• 2 weeks later...

We're sitting in a bar in St. Thomas killing time before our flight.

We had a wonderful cruise! Weather was a little bumpy the first night and remained windy for a couple of days. This caused a change in itinerary as we couldn't anchor in Anguilla also never made it to Saba. Extra time in st Bart's and made Anguilla later in the week.

Everything else was perfect and up to what we expect of Seadream.

There were about 50% repeaters so lots of new people. There were two couples we new from previous cruises.

We buy wine every evening as the prices were reasonable, not so now. They have gone up. We will prob start bringing a few from home.

The beach party was at a new spot Fishers beach I think. It was a nice spot but still like the Soggy Dollar beach better.

We made it to Willy T's this trip and there was a night at Foxys that I didn't make. Heard lots of fun.

In St Thomas we left our luggage with the porters. Hoping they will still be there later. Other options were to go to the airport and leave with a sky cap, heard kind of crazy at drop off or go to emerald bay hotel by the airport and pay a small fee for the luggage storage.

All of our favorite staff were on board this trip and most will be back on board when we retun sept. 11 God willing!

Thanks for the timely report. Glad you had a great time. We are looking forward to our August voyage and hope to see many of our favorite staff as by that time it will have been two years since our last SD adventure! Safe travels home.