January 10 sailing on SDI

WAO

Anyone else sailing on this trip from San Juan? Our 7th voyage on SD and can't wait to go.

I see you are from Alabama. A Bama Fan? What about January 12th and THE GAME (assuming we beat Ohio State). I have the same problem as we are sailing on Paul Gauguin on January 10th. Guess I will have to buy some internet time unless they show THE GAME in one of the bars. Roll Tide!!! Sorry about that if you are one of those War Eagle types.:eek::D:D

Guess you don't need the internet, Jim. Sorry, old chap. As an Illini, I gotta back the Big 10, or however many there are now. Always cheer for OSU . . . . when they play Michigan.

Zimmy's DH, sitting at the Barbados Hilton pool, waiting to board SD II on Sunday. Happy New Year to all.

Guess you don't need the internet, Jim. Sorry, old chap. As an Illini, I gotta back the Big 10, or however many there are now. Always cheer for OSU . . . . when they play Michigan.

Zimmy's DH, sitting at the Barbados Hilton pool, waiting to board SD II on Sunday. Happy New Year to all.

Wish I was with Yall. Yes, the bright side is I no longer need to worry about a game. I have a buddy from Ohio, big Buckeye fan, we had a bet........Now I have to wear an OSU t shirt with those silly bead necklaces they wear and post it on Facebook.:eek: Oh the humanity. Or is it humiliation?:D:D Have a great trip and drag us along.