Tahiti Cruise Journal

BassettMom

I have been keeping a journal since my very first cruise in 2010. This past weekend I decided to create a blog with those journals. It is still very much in the rough draft stages (I've never created a blog before, so I'm still very much in the learning stage and guess I'll learn as a I go).

I'm still in the process of adding all of my cruise journals, but thought someone might be interested in the Tahiti cruise I went on back in Jan-Feb of this year (some of the other cruises have also been added and I'll keep adding others as I get time).

Here is the link to my blog:

http://phoenix-voyager1.blogspot.com/

Click on the link to the Tahiti cruise (which is under Past Cruises). Since the most recent posts are at the top, so you may want to scroll down to start with Day 1 and work your way forward.

What a wonderful blog on your French Polynesia cruise on the Ocean Princess. As soon as I saw your posting and link I had to read it all! Your blog skills rival those if Pescado Amarillo who would have been on your cruise as well.

And such a touching About Me story you wrote for your blog!

We were originally booked on your exact cruise but work necessitated us re-booking to Sept. I had started the Roll Call for your cruise and remember Doug and Carole (who live where we used to and our son/wife now live) planning their wedding plunge (literally) in Bora Bora.

Our cruise is now on the Pacific Princess but is the exact itinerary as yours so your cruise story was very informative as we continue to plan and dream of our upcoming experiences.

We are soooooo eager for our cruise -- just 36 days now until we leave for paradise. And we're doung something from our bucket list, too -- the OWB experience. We're staying in one on Moorea for 4 days after the cruise.

We'd love to see any photos you'd care to share/post.

Thanks again for your great blog!

Thank you. Sorry you weren't on our cruise and I do remember you on the roll call. Glad you are rebooked to go.

Pescado Amarillo wasn't on our cruise; I think she was on the Pacific and had gotten off just before we went. I followed her blog for months before we went and she provided the inspiration for starting my own blog, although I've kept a journal on my FB page from the very beginning of my first cruise. Now I need to refine my blog, add all the other journals of previous cruises, and add pictures--a definite slow work in progress, but I'm learning.

Thanks again for your comments and glad you'll finally be able to go.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...