2017 World Cruise Pre-Announcement

Peggy, we are excited for you and hope that you and your group decide to sail on the WC. I remember discussing this with you months ago and wondering if the "rumor" was true. The Navigator should look gorgeous after her multi-million dollar make-over next year. Thanks for posting the news:)

From the teaser video, looks like a westbound cruise from the states, through the suez, possibly ending in Europe. I could make out in order: Hawaii, Sydney, Bangkok, Petra, Rhodes, Zakynthos, Rome, Toulouse (Auch)

Can you point me to where I can find information on the Navigator make-over? I have searched but cannot find any information. We are sailing on her next April. Thanks!

Interesting you pointed this out. We initially were booked on Apr 2016 Adriatic cruise and after reading the reviews of its wear and tear etc., we cancelled. If the ship would be made over prior to this cruise, we would reconsider because I loved the itinerary. Thanks.

From the teaser video, looks like a westbound cruise from the states, through the suez, possibly ending in Europe. I could make out in order: Hawaii, Sydney, Bangkok, Petra, Rhodes, Zakynthos, Rome, Toulouse (Auch)

I've been corrected, the last bit of footage is from Provence (Sénanque Abbey), near Gordes (nearest port: Marseille)

Interesting you pointed this out. We initially were booked on Apr 2016 Adriatic cruise and after reading the reviews of its wear and tear etc., we cancelled. If the ship would be made over prior to this cruise, we would reconsider because I loved the itinerary. Thanks.

We are booked on the April 23, 2016 Rome to Venice Adriatic cruise. I assume this is the one you were booked on. I have searched and searched the internet to find some information on a refurbishing of Navigator but so far have found nothing. There is a gap from March 31 when the ship lands in Barcelona until April 13 when it leaves for Rome so maybe then?

Can you point me to where I can find information on the Navigator make-over? I have searched but cannot find any information. We are sailing on her next April. Thanks!

Not sure exactly when the refurbishment will take place. It could be at the beginning of March, 2016 since there is a "hole" in the schedule. The information I have on the refurbishment is from people that we know at Regent -- do not think anything has been published on this subject as of this time.

Not sure exactly when the refurbishment will take place. It could be at the beginning of March, 2016 since there is a "hole" in the schedule. The information I have on the refurbishment is from people that we know at Regent -- do not think anything has been published on this subject as of this time.

Missed the February 29 - March 10 "hole" - saw the March 31 - April 13 one.

Edited by luv2c00k

We are booked on the April 23, 2016 Rome to Venice Adriatic cruise. I assume this is the one you were booked on. I have searched and searched the internet to find some information on a refurbishing of Navigator but so far have found nothing. There is a gap from March 31 when the ship lands in Barcelona until April 13 when it leaves for Rome so maybe then?

Yes, that is the one we initially chose. Instead we are booked on O Sirena (newly refurbished) for a similar itinerary but their is one port I want to go to for Lake Bled and Regent has it. Otherwise I will take a private trip from Venice to Lake Bled, but it is easier to do it by ship tour. I will keep my eye on the possible dry dock on Navigator. Hope to hear an announcement soon.