Video. Back from the Voyager

keltic

I am glad you have enjoyed it. I sailed from Lisbon to London on the 30th as well. The highland was overnight in Burdeaux and land adventures. Awesome.

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk

Edited by keltic

I happened to run across the video in youtube yesterday. In fact, I was your first view there! Our cruise is under three weeks away, and I was searching for Regent videos to pass the time and found yours.

I gave it a thumbs up.

We had a little bit of swelling from Lisbon till we got to Bilbao. But I love it. Makes me feel we are at sea. It's perfect for sleeping like a cradle. Then we had an awesome weather in Burdeaux. One day it was so hot.

Then a soft sailing to Southampton with a mild final day in Windsor as we went to Heathrow

Edited by keltic

Hola Keltic,

So glad you liked Regent, great video brought back many memories of the Voyager . I could see some nice updates to the decor from when I last sailed on her in 2011.

Going back to your hometown in Sept., my third Camino.

Hola Keltic,

So glad you liked Regent, great video brought back many memories of the Voyager . I could see some nice updates to the decor from when I last sailed on her in 2011.

Going back to your hometown in Sept., my third Camino.

Been dreaming of doing the Camino for the past eight years. I've read anything I can get my hands on the subject. I only wish we had the time to do it. Good luck and please let us know if you will be posting anything on line so we can follow you.

you will see some scaffolding being removed from the fassade of the cathedral. Good Camino :-).

Enviado desde mi GT-N8000 mediante Tapatalk

Wonderful video! Thank you so much for posting it. Hope to see your hometown one day as I approach from the east with smoking feet and a five foot three German-Sicilian nightmare swearing a vendetta for dragging her along. :D Saludos!

Z and TB

Edited by Zqueeze1

Been dreaming of doing the Camino for the past eight years. I've read anything I can get my hands on the subject. I only wish we had the time to do it. Good luck and please let us know if you will be posting anything on line so we can follow you.

Wonderful video! Thank you so much for posting it. Hope to see your hometown one day as I approach from the east with smoking feet and a five foot three German-Sicilian nightmare swearing a vendetta for dragging her along. :D Saludos!

Z and TB

Have fun. I am sure you will enjoy it. Camino is more than a physical stroll but a retrospective journey into our own souls. Miles of meditation to be able to know ourselves in loneliness.

You can't understand the history of Europe if you don't get in touch with the Camino. Hundred of years of history, art tradition and touch with nature and heritage.

Z and TB

Hello Z and TB,

If time is an issue you don't have to do the whole Camino to get the flavor, I've only done segments of it. Also, there's more than one Camino, but of course they all end in Santiago de Compostela. As Keltic says , the Camino is more than a physical journey. Santiago is a magical place, I'm a great cheerleader for Santiago, my favorite city in Spain!

In another post I learned that you're from PR and that you're booked on the TA of the Explorer? Me too! (on both counts!). I love to "convert" people into pilgrims for the Camino, so if you have questions feel free to ask!

Have fun. I am sure you will enjoy it. Camino is more than a physical stroll but a retrospective journey into our own souls. Miles of meditation to be able to know ourselves in loneliness.

You can't understand the history of Europe if you don't get in touch with the Camino. Hundred of years of history, art tradition and touch with nature and heritage.

True words and well said.

Hello Z and TB,

If time is an issue you don't have to do the whole Camino to get the flavor, I've only done segments of it. Also, there's more than one Camino, but of course they all end in Santiago de Compostela. As Keltic says , the Camino is more than a physical journey. Santiago is a magical place, I'm a great cheerleader for Santiago, my favorite city in Spain!

In another post I learned that you're from PR and that you're booked on the TA of the Explorer? Me too! (on both counts!). I love to "convert" people into pilgrims for the Camino, so if you have questions feel free to ask!

Sounds like we are going to have a hell of a party on the TA.

One day we will do the CaminoI also want to stop in Burgos to pay homage to El Cid. I will bring some Don Q rum to toast his life.

Z and TB