Baltic, Norway, and Artic

Hi:

My DW, I and 17 yr.-old GD sail Friday on Voyager for 30 days through Baltic &Norwegian north. Our 7th regent cruise (nope, no free laundry yet); our 4th on Voyager. We’re in a Deck 6 mid-ship cabin. Hoped for an up-sell but no such luck; ship appears full on the 10 day segment. I read this Board daily so I think that I know posters interests but if anyone would like me to research something, I’ll try.

In any event, I will write a review but probably not until 2nd segment as the 1st will be port intensive.

First challenge is getting to Stockholm. We’re due to leave this afternoon but severe weather is expected near Dulles airport. Mindful of TC2’s adventure, we each have 3 day’s clothes in carryons and have split other clothes between 2 check bags – being *****, I’ve also googled the department stores in Stockholm and Tallin.

DeepFreeze63: I'm laughing that you remember that our luggage was lost (for 10 days) on our similar cruise last July:) It was one of our favorite cruises - absolutely amazing.

Safe travels -- looking forward to reports from your second segment!