Carnival gave us the 110% excursion credit

ontheweb

Do you call Carnival or send a email to who? Also do you have to copy and paste the name of the private excursion. In other words just how do you get the credit. I'm old so need step by step instructions. Thanks for anyone that can help me. :)

https://www.carnival.com/request-forms/shore-excursion-best-price-guarantee.aspx

I have received OBC for 2 out of 3 excursions for my October cruise. Don't give up if they deny you the first time.

Edited by kylesplash

Do you call Carnival or send a email to who? Also do you have to copy and paste the name of the private excursion. In other words just how do you get the credit. I'm old so need step by step instructions. Thanks for anyone that can help me. :)

Someone else has already posted the url for the form, or you can google Carnival 110% excursion guarantee to get there.

They ask several questions starting with your booking number.

They do ask for the website and name of the private excursion.

They ask how long it is. They also ask if transportation, food, and entrance fees are included. (I think I may have left something out.)

It's actually a pretty easy form to fill out. One thing, you have to book the excursion on Carnival first.

Wow or Wow is all I can say. You folks are great for information. I found a excursion through a online shore excursion site like the one I booked thought Carnival so after great post and instruction from you all. I submitted a claim.

And oh my within an hour this is what I received from Carnival. I'm excited even if just a small amount cause every little bit help. Thank you, Thank you all. This was excursion in Aruba in October 2016. And thank you Carnival as well.

Thank you for submitting a Shore Excursions Best Price Guarantee claim.

We are excited to inform you that your claim was accepted and your account will have an on board credit of $16.50 per person. You may print out this email for your records and proof of this on board credit which will only show once on board the ship.

Doesn't it feel great to book your excursions knowing you got the best price?

Edited by marcyjane

Sorry to bother you all again but meant to ask when posting about the credit. It's only a OBC it will not affect our booked tour that we have though Carnival correct. Thanks again.

No it will not affect your excursion

Wow or Wow is all I can say. You folks are great for information. I found a excursion through a online shore excursion site like the one I booked thought Carnival so after great post and instruction from you all. I submitted a claim.

And oh my within an hour this is what I received from Carnival. I'm excited even if just a small amount cause every little bit help. Thank you, Thank you all. This was excursion in Aruba in October 2016. And thank you Carnival as well.

Thank you for submitting a Shore Excursions Best Price Guarantee claim.

We are excited to inform you that your claim was accepted and your account will have an on board credit of $16.50 per person. You may print out this email for your records and proof of this on board credit which will only show once on board the ship.

Doesn't it feel great to book your excursions knowing you got the best price?

Glad that the help you got resulted in a positive experience for you. Makes me happy that I started this thread. I had seen the guarantee, but only really learned of it from a previous thread in this forum, and now I have been able to "play if forward".

I was denied the credit for the Sharks Rays and Island Getaway in Belize a few years back. Carnival claimed there was a difference of 1/2 hour between the two excursions.

Glad you were able to get it!

Thanks.

How did you enjoy the excursion?