Spa cabin privileges

osi58

Hi,

We're 4 on a Spa balcony.

I understand only 2 have "spa" perks...

How and when it is decided who gets them? At boarding? (I prefer my wife and daughter gets them, instaed of me and my grandson...)

Thanks

Hi,

How and when it is decided who gets them? At boarding? (I prefer my wife and daughter gets them, instaed of me and my grandson...)

Thanks

It might have changed since we had a spa cabin, but they gave us two wrist bands, and 2 key cards. We had to wear the band at all times in the spa, and the key card was checked in and out at the front desk. So you could only have 2 people with cards at the same time.

I did find that it was not really policed. I would often go over a hour in the steam room on the Dream without anyone even walking into the room. ( shame cause it was such a nice view)

Hi,

Thanks

How old is your daughter? There is an age restriction on spa privileges.

I did find that it was not really policed.

Not policed at all, I have spent may hours in the Cloud 9 Spas and never seen any one policing, they are more concerned about selling treatments. There were times when the wife or I forgot the white wrist bands and it was never questioned. The bacon police do a better job.

It might have changed since we had a spa cabin, but they gave us two wrist bands, and 2 key cards. We had to wear the band at all times in the spa, and the key card was checked in and out at the front desk. So you could only have 2 people with cards at the same time.

I did find that it was not really policed. I would often go over a hour in the steam room on the Dream without anyone even walking into the room. ( shame cause it was such a nice view)

The Cloud 9 Spa steam room has no windows, what was your view?

Hi,

Thanks

It's better to check with them when you board.