Soft Cooler Now Available from Carnival Delivered to Cabin

mfs2k

Im not sure if this is a new item or not, but I just noticed on Carnival Gifts, a soft sided Carnival logo'd Cooler, with with a choice of 4 Bud, 4 corona, or 6 cans coke, along with a beer/soda mug and a hat for $27.50. One can order this on Carnival Gifts and have it delivered to your room when you arrive..... Carnival's site says its available on a limited basis.

It's not a huge cooler, but it may save a lot of people (myself included) from bothering to bring a cooler in my suitcase to use in the room.....

Has this been available for a while? Might be a buy!;)

The Party Cooler (Budweiser/Cap)spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifFathers_gift_825.jpgspacer.gif

Keep cool and look cool with this limited time offer.

Package includes: The "Carnival" logo cooler, 4 Budweiser beers, Adult Baseball Cap: Chino Twill fabric in Navy with embroidered "Bon Voyage Established 1972" design and a 20oz. Carnival logo beer mug.

Price: $27.50

I have the Coke one on order for our upcoming cruise!

I asked my PVP (before ordering it online) about that 'limited time' thing. He said that he "limited time" probably only meant that there is only a certain amount available for each sailing - so if you ordered well ahead of your cruise, you'd probably be just fine. But, if you ordered it last minute for your cruise, they may have run out. He said that I should call the Bon Voyage Dept though to be sure of availability or if that was accurate what he said.

I just went ahead and ordered it and got a receipt in my email pretty much right away. It'll probably be fine!

Has this been available for a while? Might be a buy!;)

I've never seen this. All in all, the price doesn't sound too bad, but what am I gonna use for a carry-on until I get on the ship?!:o :) ;)

And now we're going to have lots and lots of people in the OTCP.

It's been around for at least a year. I ordered the Corona gift pack for our anniversary cruise last April. It was nice and the beers were cold although there was no ice in it. Has a mug and a hat included. However, when we did put ice in it, we had some leaking. Not sure if it was just our cooler or not. Enjoy the beverages anyway!

Oh yes -- I will have to order one on my next cruise!! Not necessarily to have them deliver my drinks, but just because I have to have it! I have so much Carnival junk around the house, it's ridiculous.

It would be cool to put a couple of beverages in to take to the beach too, if you're not going to one of the all-inclusives.

Order a case from wellwishers.com.. costs including delivery equal about 2.58 a beer:D

I've ordered MANY cruise ship deliveries from Mel over at WellWishers. Aren't they great to work with?!? Really personal service and great gift baskets and other items delivered to your stateroom.

Highly recommended!

I've ordered MANY cruise ship deliveries from Mel over at WellWishers. Aren't they great to work with?!? Really personal service and great gift baskets and other items delivered to your stateroom.

Highly recommended!

This is our first time ordering from them great service ... and I hope will not be the last!!:D

I ordered one for Valerntines day- the gift page said 6 cans of soda AND a carnival glass.

I got 4 cans of soda and no glass. but everything else-- when I inquired I was told I read it wrong. If you order this- please take along a copy of what it was you ordered so you can prove it.

Most soft sided coolers leak. Mine leaked a lot. It was a mess.

Sounds like a god deal, however.

That's definitely a problem with those darn things! Someone gave me a really good idea...bring ziploc bags and put the ice in the ziploc bag...inside the cooler!

*Duh...why didn't I think of that!! :confused: ...just not bright I guess!! hahaha!!

Caprcorn28 is right. A 2 gallon ziplock will be just right for that cooler.
Awe...I can't take the credit...just what I have heard ;) I can't wait to try it!!! :p

Just something else to add to the packing list - ziploc bags in many different sizes! :D

hopefully not to take food ashore in, during port stops. :D
Oh geesh...don't be looking for something contraversial where there isn't something...Wouldn't dream of taking that peanut butter and jelly sandwich with me! :)

There is a thread on that subject already. I'd get it for you but the Search option doesn't seem to be working right now! ;)

it was a JOKE. I was one of the main reasons the topic was controversial!!!
Sorry...wasn't sure...hence the smilies and the peanut butter comment!

*Whew* too much contraversy on here lately!!! :cool: Just can't keep track of the all the trouble-makers!! LOL :)

It's been around for at least a year. I ordered the Corona gift pack for our anniversary cruise last April. It was nice and the beers were cold although there was no ice in it. Has a mug and a hat included. However, when we did put ice in it, we had some leaking. Not sure if it was just our cooler or not. Enjoy the beverages anyway!

I ordered one for my DH last July on the Inspiration and yes it leaked!

Archived