LCV member Quarterly Savings...

BBMacLaird

Every quarter we offer a 10% savings for LCV members for new bookings on a selection of future voyages. And this savings is combinable with most other offers!

Check out the 10 voyages in 2017 we are featuring this quarter from October 1 - December 31, 2016.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-savings/quarterly-savings-voyages

Have done both, multiple times, different devices & computers. Maybe an issue with Australian site?

Karyn

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well...that's worrisome if so! I've sent off word to HQ to double check the accuracy of our Australian webpage for LCV voyages.

In the meantime I've attached a screenshot below showing the 10 voyages eligible for the 10% savings this quarter.

IMG_1697.jpg.a91aeccff36abde3ea13d1489718213a.jpg

Well...that's worrisome if so! I've sent off word to HQ to double check the accuracy of our Australian webpage for LCV voyages.

In the meantime I've attached a screenshot below showing the 10 voyages eligible for the 10% savings this quarter.

Thanks, Bonnie. Have checked this by changing my site to the USA site, & this is updated, however the Australian site isn't.

Karyn

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bonnie, I wonder if the new LCV discounted cruises are only on sale in the US at the moment. When I go into the UK site the July- September LCV 10% off voyages are shown, not the October-December ones that are shown on the US

Well, I got the Oct - Dec dates when I followed Bonnies link! ( I'm using an iPad)

'ENJOY 10%* (EXCLUDES TAXES AND FEES) SAVINGS ON SELECT VOYAGES BOOKED FROM 1-OCTOBER TO 31-DECEMBER 2016. PLUS, THIS OFFER IS COMBINABLE WITH MOST CURRENT PROMOTIONS.'

Edited by upwarduk

We are interested in one of these cruises. Could Bonnie or other posters let me know whether these cruises must be booked direct with Azamara to secure the discount? We usually book via TA's.

Thanks.

You can book through your TA.

Well, I got the Oct - Dec dates when I followed Bonnies link! ( I'm using an iPad)

'ENJOY 10%* (EXCLUDES TAXES AND FEES) SAVINGS ON SELECT VOYAGES BOOKED FROM 1-OCTOBER TO 31-DECEMBER 2016. PLUS, THIS OFFER IS COMBINABLE WITH MOST CURRENT PROMOTIONS.'

So did I, but it's the US site. As soon as I change the flag at the top to change to the UK site it goes back to the last LCV offer, not the Oct- Dec offer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So did I, but it's the US site. As soon as I change the flag at the top to change to the UK site it goes back to the last LCV offer, not the Oct- Dec offer.

I'm hearing the following from our Web gurus...

"The LCV quarterly voyages are now showing on all global platforms (including the UK). Apologies for the oversight, and thank you for bringing this to our attention."

Sometimes it takes 24-hours for changes to our webpages to show up. Let me know if by tomorrow the new LCV voyages are not updated in your market(s)!

I'm hearing the following from our Web gurus...

"The LCV quarterly voyages are now showing on all global platforms (including the UK). Apologies for the oversight, and thank you for bringing this to our attention."

Sometimes it takes 24-hours for changes to our webpages to show up. Let me know if by tomorrow the new LCV voyages are not updated in your market(s)!

UK site has been changed.

ENJOY 10%* (EXCLUDES TAXES AND FEES) SAVINGS ON SELECT VOYAGES BOOKED FROM 1-OCTOBER TO 31-DECEMBER 2016. PLUS, THIS OFFER IS COMBINABLE WITH MOST CURRENT PROMOTIONS.

UK site has been changed.

ENJOY 10%* (EXCLUDES TAXES AND FEES) SAVINGS ON SELECT VOYAGES BOOKED FROM 1-OCTOBER TO 31-DECEMBER 2016. PLUS, THIS OFFER IS COMBINABLE WITH MOST CURRENT PROMOTIONS.

Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad the site updated immediately :)

Hi Bonnie

It's very frustrating to me that you cannot apply the savings to a previously booked cruise. We are encouraged to book early and always do. We are booked on one of the LCV cruises yet unable to get the discount. As 5 time cruisers with AZAMARA with 2 more booked I feel very disappointed.

Leslie

Hi Bonnie

It's very frustrating to me that you cannot apply the savings to a previously booked cruise. We are encouraged to book early and always do. We are booked on one of the LCV cruises yet unable to get the discount. As 5 time cruisers with AZAMARA with 2 more booked I feel very disappointed.

Leslie

We had a cruise booked and were able to apply the savings as per the new promotion. Didn't save a lot, but better than nothing. I forwarded the promo notice to our TA and he did everything.

You are permitted to cancel and rebook anew with the LCV 10% promotion (sometimes a penalty is applied.)

However, any new promotion will be applied to the prevailing (current) fare, and any old promotions that are no longer open/eligible will be removed. So, the fare might have gone up, or the early booking benefit will drop, and the offer might not be as good as what you already hold.

If you have a TA ask him/her to do the math for you.