Colombo, Sri Lanka and PORT KELANG, MALAYSIA

gazzer159

In Colombo we docked at the Queen Elizabeth Pier. There are a few traders stalls alongside, and you can walk into the city centre in about 15 minutes. I loved Colombo, we did a private (i.e non ship excursion) walking tour which was very interesting.

In Port Klang we used the Star Cruises Terminal and that apparently is the norm as long as there is no Star Cruise or ferry arriving / departing that day.

• 2 weeks later...
In Colombo we docked at the Queen Elizabeth Pier. There are a few traders stalls alongside, and you can walk into the city centre in about 15 minutes. I loved Colombo, we did a private (i.e non ship excursion) walking tour which was very interesting.

In Port Klang we used the Star Cruises Terminal and that apparently is the norm as long as there is no Star Cruise or ferry arriving / departing that day.

Hi, we are on the Quest in April and need information about visas for Sri Lanka. If you have any information, it would be greatly appreciated. Also. can you give me the na,e of the private walking tour operator?

Thanks so much!!

Hi, we are on the Quest in April and need information about visas for Sri Lanka. If you have any information, it would be greatly appreciated. Also. can you give me the na,e of the private walking tour operator?

Thanks so much!!

Not sure about visas, we hold a UK passport and we didn't need one. Immigration was quite 'relaxed' especially compared with India!

The walking tour was arranged through Colombo City Walks http://colombocitywalks.blogspot.co.uk/

We really enjoyed Colombo and hope to return to Sri Lanka one day as a result of our day there.