My status is "Elite"?

Pam

I logged into the LeClub website because I haven't received anything from them since my cruise. They show my status as "elite"; I didn't think Azamara used that term, I thought it wa Voyager or something like that.

I have never, ever set foot on a Celebrity ship, although I was close to whatever the first step is on RCCL when we switched over to Regent.

What would my Azamara status be, or are they using the term "elite" now?

Thanks!

I logged into the LeClub website because I haven't received anything from them since my cruise. They show my status as "elite"; I didn't think Azamara used that term, I thought it wa Voyager or something like that.

I have never, ever set foot on a Celebrity ship, although I was close to whatever the first step is on RCCL when we switched over to Regent.

Thanks!

X Elite is Azamara Discoverer. Same amount of points.

Thanks!

Hi Pam

I can't get my LCV membership level on the Azamara/LCV website. I have always gone to the Celebrity Captains club website to find out how many points I have. Can you provide a link to this please?

Also, I understood that you were Elite (on Celebrity = Discoverer on Azamara) after completing a number of nights on board either line and obtaining the required amount of points. This explains it https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-programme/member-benefits

No.

I pointed out in my original post that I have never set foot on a Celebrity ship. That is why I was puzzled to see "Elite" as my status; I thought only Celebrity (which I have never set foot on) used Elite. So, since I never sailed Celebrity, and couldn't possibly have any status on Celebrity, why would the word "elite" show up on Azamara's website?

Edited by Pam

No.

I pointed out in my original post that I have never set foot on a Celebrity ship. That is why I was puzzled to see "Elite" as my status; I thought only Celebrity (which I have never set foot on) used Elite. So, since I never sailed Celebrity, and couldn't possibly have any status on Celebrity, why would the word "elite" show up on Azamara's website?

Sorry, Pam, if I wasn't clear. Where on the Azamara website can you find your LCV level? I can then look and see what it says for me as I am Elite/Discoverer. Thanks

Sorry, Pam, if I wasn't clear. Where on the Azamara website can you find your LCV level? I can then look and see what it says for me as I am Elite/Discoverer. Thanks

There is a problem with the site at the moment, I have tried all day to log on to MyAxamara to check mine.

The following link doesn't work either:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/

Wow, you have to fight a royal battle to get there! I signed into My Azamara, then used the search function for Le Club Voyage. Then there was a place to edit my LCV membership; I didn't edit anything, but hit "save" and got this:

Welcome back,Pamela (my last name)

Membership Level: Elite

Wow, you have to fight a royal battle to get there! I signed into My Azamara, then used the search function for Le Club Voyage. Then there was a place to edit my LCV membership; I didn't edit anything, but hit "save" and got this:

Welcome back,Pamela (my last name)

Membership Level: Elite

I can't even get Le Club Voyage to come up when I am logged into my account. It's been my understanding that they do not post your loyalty level online so maybe a glitch with the system?

If they don't post your status online, and they never get in touch to let you know what it is, how in the world do you find out? Or is it their secret to keep?

lol. If you look under FAQ in Le Club Voyage they give you phone numbers you can call to find out your status and number of points. I've emailed them - it is really a pain

Liz

Oh, okay, thanks! It isn't important until I want to book another cruise, which will be a while. I was just curious, because of their use of the word elite when I knew they used other terms.

Thanks for letting me know!

The easiest way is to register on the Celebrity website with your LCV number (Azamara and Celebrity use the same one) and it will tell you your status on the main page, not withstanding it will be a Celebrity status that you'll need to convert to an equivalent in Azamara. You can go into your "Cruise History" to check how many points you have and what cruises you've done to get them.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/login?wuc=GBR

The easiest way is to register on the Celebrity website with your LCV number (Azamara and Celebrity use the same one) and it will tell you your status on the main page, not withstanding it will be a Celebrity status that you'll need to convert to an equivalent in Azamara. You can go into your "Cruise History" to check how many points you have and what cruises you've done to get them.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/login?wuc=GBR

Phil,

I'm not seeing my cruise history. What am I missing?

I have only done one cruise, it was 14 days in an Owner's Suite and the chart said that accumulates 18 points per day. I think that's around 250 points, but I haven't figured out where the status lines are.

I have only done one cruise, it was 14 days in an Owner's Suite and the chart said that accumulates 18 points per day. I think that's around 250 points, but I haven't figured out where the status lines are.

I know it is under Celebrity- captain club. not sure if you need your captains number.. i have not looked in a year. already top tier so ijsut cruise.

Phil,

I'm not seeing my cruise history. What am I missing?

It took me a while to figure it out too.

Once you're logged into your MyCelebrity account, click the Captain's Club link and then choose "Sailing History" along the right side.

We will be taking our first Azamara cruise this coming May. At that time we will be Elite with Celebrity. Nowhere on Azamara site can I find the names of the levels' date=' the points needed and perks for LCV. Can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here you go https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-benefits

We will be taking our first Azamara cruise this coming May. At that time we will be Elite with Celebrity. Nowhere on Azamara site can I find the names of the levels' date=' the points needed and perks for LCV. Can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

See #3 - it has the link

We will be taking our first Azamara cruise this coming May. At that time we will be Elite with Celebrity. Nowhere on Azamara site can I find the names of the levels' date=' the points needed and perks for LCV. Can anyone help?[/quote']

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-programme/member-benefits

Use the links on the right.

I don't seem to have a membership number, but it tells me I am registered.

You will need your membership number when you book future cruises, so I would be inclined to ring LCV, if you can't find it under your profile on 'My Celebrity.'

My membership number is under my name.

Edited by upwarduk