Internet ???

Hamburg Avon Lady

We were on the Quest TA and had 90 free minutes.

I think it depends where the ship is. In mid Atlantic my emails were not sent, even though my iPad was telling me that they had been. It was not until we reached Saguenay in Canada where there was excellent wi fi in the terminal building that my daughter received my emails (4)

• 1 month later...

Hi:

We sailed from Osaka to Singapore earlier this year, and I found the Internet worked quite well. I put out a magazine and am a photographer who stores data and images in the cloud, and worked quite well on both my MacBook Pro and iPad Pro.

The bandwidth seemed a bit strained during mid-day, so I did most of my work early in the morning with a cup of coffee in the buffet dining area. They provide coffee and tea before breakfast begins.

Hope this helps,

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
we just sailed the Quest with a new internet system. I was amazed over the performance. Even livestreams worked. If the passengers are happy with ist, Azamara will use it in the future on both ships.

That is good news indeed.

we just sailed the Quest with a new internet system. I was amazed over the performance. Even livestreams worked. If the passengers are happy with ist, Azamara will use it in the future on both ships.

Are you saying the internet has been upgraded on the Quest - but not the journey?

Are you saying the internet has been upgraded on the Quest - but not the journey?

I think from the posts about the Christmas cruise on Journey it looks from what Excited of Harpenden and Floris are saying, there has been upgrading work done there as well