Web site woes - My Azamara log in

SteveH2508

This is possibly one Bonnie can help with?

I am trying to set up a My Azamara log-in for our upcoming cruise. Whatever user name I put in (including random characters and my email address), it says the user name is already in use (tried on both Firefox and Chrome).

If I try to log in using SteveH2508 (my preferred user name), it says 'The Username you entered was not found in our system. Please revise your entry and try again.'

They cannot both be correct error messages!

I am IT literate (I used to teach programming).

I am a UK cruiser if that helps.

I am trying to set up a My Azamara log-in for our upcoming cruise. Whatever user name I put in (including random characters and my email address), it says the user name is already in use (tried on both Firefox and Chrome).

If I try to log in using SteveH2508 (my preferred user name), it says 'The Username you entered was not found in our system. Please revise your entry and try again.'

Not too sure if this is of help.

Go to Booked Guests, then my Azamara , then scroll down to New to Azamara and carry on from here. This was how I did this .

I'm not that IT literate but I hope this might help you. Triona

Thanks Triona

That is where I am trying to set up the account - no joy:mad:

Just wondering whether you need to have made full payment before this becomes possible? Seems unlikely but I'll see in a couple of days.

Don't want to have to phone them on an expensive phone number if I can avoid it.

Thanks Triona

That is where I am trying to set up the account - no joy:mad:

Just wondering whether you need to have made full payment before this becomes possible? Seems unlikely but I'll see in a couple of days.

Don't want to have to phone them on an expensive phone number if I can avoid it.

Sorry this didn't help . There is a 0800 number you can try. Triona

Sorry this didn't help . There is a 0800 number you can try. Triona

Sorry to interrupt, but what is the 0800 number? It's always irritated me that Azamara only have an expensive number for UK clients; as such, I've always tried to get answers via email. A freephone number would be great!

The 0800 number would be great - I've used the P&O 0800 number published on CC several times. It would be a great help for UK cruisers.

Sorry but the number I used no longer will put you through to Azamara . I will try to see if there might be another number.. Triona

I have a couple of numbers that you can try, firstly there the UK geographic one - 01932 834200. This is for RC, Celebrity and Azamara I know it works as I phoned Celebrity today.

I also have 0800 018 2020 (opt3) but not used this one for a while, there is also an accounts number of 01932 834460 but that ones probably not what you need right now.

A quick Google search has come up with 0800 018 2525 for Celebrity and Azamara, I have just phoned it and it works OK.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Riocca

Hi SteveH2508,

Welcome to the Azamara board, and I'm sorry that your 'maiden visit' is over an issue with our website :(

To tell the truth I'm NOT super-literate in IT issues. But I do have a direct line to those who are so I'll forward this along and see if I can get an answer.

P.s. To our long time followers...wasn't this an issue written about on CC a while back? Does anyone remember how it was resolved?

Hi SteveH2508,

Welcome to the Azamara board, and I'm sorry that your 'maiden visit' is over an issue with our website :(

To tell the truth I'm NOT super-literate in IT issues. But I do have a direct line to those who are so I'll forward this along and see if I can get an answer.

P.s. To our long time followers...wasn't this an issue written about on CC a while back? Does anyone remember how it was resolved?

Thank you Bonnie

I shall keep an eye on this thread to see if the IT web-geeks find the correct hammer!

Edited by SteveH2508

Thank you Bonnie

I shall keep an eye on this thread to see if the IT web-geeks find the correct hammer!

No real help I know Steve, but I just added our new reservation with no trouble whatsoever. I am in the UK too. I just scroll right to the bottom of the front page, click on the My Azamara link in the blue area and log in with my user name and password. I am sure you have tried logging in this way already. Then I add the reservation number. I hope it gets sorted soon for you.

No real help I know Steve, but I just added our new reservation with no trouble whatsoever. I am in the UK too. I just scroll right to the bottom of the front page, click on the My Azamara link in the blue area and log in with my user name and password. I am sure you have tried logging in this way already. Then I add the reservation number. I hope it gets sorted soon for you.

The problem is I cannot get it to accept a user name so I cannot set up the account initially.

The problem is I cannot get it to accept a user name so I cannot set up the account initially.

When we first tried to establish our Azamara account, the system would not accept the same user name as we chose for ur Celebrity account (even though the accounts are separate). I had to clear all the cookies and then used a different username and was able to get an account with Azamara. Good luck!

Cynthia

Cleared cookies, tried IE11, tried wife's details (very unusual maiden name) - same problem.

To use a technical term - that part of the website is ******.

Hope the web-geeks have a good supply of anti-gremlin stuff...

Sorry to hear it. Pretty poor IT business model when new customers can't sign up for an account :eek::eek:

I've experienced all sorts of IT glitches with Celebrity IT, and have read posts indicating IT issues with other cruise lines. I wonder if it is a legacy system problem (I was a programmer many moons ago (COBOL and Assembler, the prehistoric days of computing).

Edited by CYNSport

I had the same problems when I set up my account. It wouldn't let me have the same user name on any account from another Royal Caribbean subsidiary. Therefore my RC, X, and Azamara accounts all have different user names. It also took quite a bit of trial and error before I was able to select user names that they would accept as not already being in use. The process involved multiple curse words being muttered, but I was persistent until I prevailed.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Edited by BBQ Lover

I have a couple of numbers that you can try, firstly there the UK geographic one - 01932 834200. This is for RC, Celebrity and Azamara I know it works as I phoned Celebrity today.

I also have 0800 018 2020 (opt3) but not used this one for a while, there is also an accounts number of 01932 834460 but that ones probably not what you need right now.

A quick Google search has come up with 0800 018 2525 for Celebrity and Azamara, I have just phoned it and it works OK.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

AFAIK none of the geographic or freephone numbers work for assistance on Azamara any more. Only for Royal and Celebrity.

AFAIK none of the geographic or freephone numbers work for assistance on Azamara any more. Only for Royal and Celebrity.

That's what I found when I did try them a few months ago. I had "it's not us - Azamara is a separate company now" responses, so resorted to emails. Not good.

Just had a thought Steve....I often have trouble with both the CC and Azamara site when I try to log in with my IPad using Safari. If I use Opera then everything is fine. Once when I couldn't log in to My Azamara on any Apple gadget, everything worked fine on my clunky old HP Laptop.

You have probably already thought of this!

Just had a thought Steve....I often have trouble with both the CC and Azamara site when I try to log in with my IPad using Safari. If I use Opera then everything is fine. Once when I couldn't log in to My Azamara on any Apple gadget, everything worked fine on my clunky old HP Laptop.

You have probably already thought of this!

Luddite here.

Still using a Windows 7 PC. Might try my Android tablet as a last resort.

I tend to avoid using tech named after fruit!

I am trying to book onto the Azamazing evening on the West Indies Hidaway cruise, departing 4 January.

I can get as far as booking all passengers on the booking form, then asked to tick our names which are greyed out. I can get no further and it does not show I have booked.

I did wonder if the problem was, for our cruise it is not an off shore excursion. I will sort it out on board as I have given up trying to master the Azamaras website.

Good luck with trying to sort out your problems though.

Hello StevenH,

Please email webcontent@azamaraclubcruises.com and include your first & last name, ship and sail date, booking #, mailing address, city, country, postal code, and the registered email address.

I understand our IT is standing by to help.