Nellie's Hillside Cabanas

CruisinDawn

We have a hillside booked online, ran across this photo.

2035417540053366211S600x600Q85.jpg

Can anyone confirm that those Cabanas Hillside in the middle are indeed Nellie's Hillside which are available for booking online prior to arival? Assume those over the beach in this shot belong to Barefoot since Nellie's are on the other side of the hill. Excited because this is the first photo I have seen of the area between Nellies & Barefoot.

How many Nellies Hillside are there right now?

Also curious if anyone was able to book the over the water Cabanas at Nellie's upon boarding for your cruise that stopped in Labadee?

BonVoyage

Dawna

Can anyone confirm that those Cabanas Hillside in the middle are indeed Nellie's Hillside which are available for booking online prior to arival? Assume those over the beach in this shot belong to Barefoot since Nellie's are on the other side of the hill. Excited because this is the first photo I have seen of the area between Nellies & Barefoot.

Also curious if anyone was able to book the over the water Cabanas at Nellie's upon boarding for your cruise that stopped in Labadee?

BonVoyage

Dawna

Those all belong to Barefoot, as H3, 4, & 5.

Hey Dawn as a Diamond Plus member, write the conceirge and ask for Barefoot Beach, we had Cabana S9 perfect! And the picture you sent is for sure private Barefoot Beach. It is cost $150 and was well worth the price.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Yep the ones on top are part of Nellie. We just got back last week and had nellie cabana. It's a nice hike up the hill too so if you have small kids or elderly people with you its not fun to walk up and down.

here some pics of nellies

So the first picture is the hillside Cabanas?

Part of Nellies or not? :confused: What made me think these the hillside are Nellie's is because of the Belltower, right side of the picture. I know at Nellies Hillside you walk down the hill (to the left) to Barefoot. Nellies Hillside are closer to Barefoot then the Nellies Over the Water, man there must be a BUNCH of Cabanas if these are all at Barefoot.

Why is it so hard to get pictures of Nellie's Hillside?

Hi Barbie!! Just uploaded our Freedom cruise to my Facebook yesterday :D Mama Kaizer enjoyed reminiscing too. I already booked a Nellies Hillside for $175 but really wanted over the water. I have the Concierge's email but figured I should wait a bit before trying to switch, we are about 35 days out right now. Also felt with so many suites on the Allure it might be tough to get an over the water at Barefoot.

BonVoyage

Dawna

So next question, a few people wrote it was about 100 yards over to the buffet at Barefoot from the Hillsides, if you have to walk past all of those hillsides how far to you have to walk? :confused: Or is the actual Barefoot beach to the right, then Nellie's further to the right? So confused :(

BonVoyage

Dawna

We hope to reserve one at Nellie's if we can. Is Adventure Ocean within view of the Cabana's?? What is included with the Cabana at Nellie's beach?? Food, towels, etc....
Not sure where Adventure Ocean is on Labadee, but here is a map

2569070460053366211S600x600Q85.jpg

Cabanas include an Upgraded BBQ (All food is free on Labadee but upgrade includes steak & shrimp skewers), 2 mats, few waters? and the Cabana for up to 6 people. Nellie's is not a private beach like Barefoot but is a ver nice beach.

BonVoyage

Dawna

BonVoyage

Dawna

The hillside cabanas in the picture are part of Nellie's cabana rentals available to anyone through the excursions menu on RCCL.com. :)

So what if the weather is sucky? I've got a hillside cabana reserved (paid for) for our upcoming trip, and I was wondering how that works?

Anyone experienced a bad weather day and a prepaid cabana?

Thx

A~

You get wet.

But presumably you would expect to get wet at the beach.

So what if the weather is sucky? I've got a hillside cabana reserved (paid for) for our upcoming trip, and I was wondering how that works?

Thx

A~

You get wet.

But presumably you would expect to get wet at the beach.

Does anyone know if there's a cancellation policy that if you know the weather is going to be bad you can cancel the cabana rental -- as long as it's xx number of days before you dock? I realize it depends on the logistics of which day of your cruise you're supposed to be in Labadee and the availability of weather info. There must be some policy, no?

BonVoyage

Dawna

These in your picture are Barefoot Beach Hilltop # 3,4,& 5 Nellie's in just further out of range of your pic. If you look at my pic attached you will see Nellie's starts just a bot further past.

Thx

A~

If you book through Shore Ex on Nellie's you can cancel like you would any shore excursion with the same policies.

141522976_BarefootNellies.jpg.be7de989cdddce54782b60d70fa36fd1.jpg

These in your picture are Barefoot Beach Hilltop # 3,4,& 5 Nellie's in just further out of range of your pic. If you look at my pic attached you will see Nellie's starts just a bot further past.

This is a better picture - thanks for posting (and clarifying!).

I'm a bit confused...Are there Cabana's available to anyone on the ship? Or are the "Nellie" Cabana's part of Barefoot Beach and only available to Grand Suite+ guests?
Nellie's are open to anyone under your Labadee excursions online. (THEY GO FAST so be on our toes if you want one) They are also a first come first served basis so the first person off the ship and to the beach gets to pick first, show up late you get whats left. Barefoot are numbered & assigned before arrival so you can arrive at your liesure. Those are Barefoot you have to book through the Concierge on the ship, open to suite guest first.

BonVoyage

Dawna

So the beach in the forefront of this picture is Nellie's beach?

A~

the beach that has the buoy line is Barefoot, the beach to the right in the picture is Nellie's

Archived