14 Months and Still no MSC Voyager Club Card!!!

Mrs. Squirrel

Can anyone help?

We cruised MSC Divina back in May of 2014. We signed up for the MSC Voyager Club onboard as well as purchased a certificate for a future cruise.

I have tried every known avenue over the last 14 months to get an MSC Club Card. It took 10 months just to get my MSC Club Number so I could book my upcoming January 2016 sailing. My travel agent had to strong arm someone at MSC to get the number and to get my future cruise cert applied.

I have tried multiple e-mails, multiple phone calls, online chat, contacting the tech support line. By multiple, I mean several times per month. The website is useless. Since I booked our upcoming cruise, it shows us as members, but it has our first and last names switched and there is no way to change that info online.

Finally, where do you find out what your points balance is?

Well they don't issue the cards any more since they swirptch end to Boyager. Instead you collect it onboard. As long as you have your membership number that is the main thing, not that the perks are worth much now anyway!

I check my points my logging in to their website. It is so long since I became a member that I can't remember if my club number was there when Infirst registered or whether I had to manually add it.

I have tried every known avenue over the last 14 months to get an MSC Club Card. It took 10 months just to get my MSC Club Number so I could book my upcoming January 2016 sailing. My travel agent had to strong arm someone at MSC to get the number and to get my future cruise cert applied.

I don't have a physical card, but, 3 minutes on an online chat got me my membership number. Good luck.

Edited by maureencruiser

Can anyone help?

We cruised MSC Divina back in May of 2014. We signed up for the MSC Voyager Club onboard as well as purchased a certificate for a future cruise.

I have tried multiple e-mails, multiple phone calls, online chat, contacting the tech support line. By multiple, I mean several times per month. The website is useless. Since I booked our upcoming cruise, it shows us as members, but it has our first and last names switched and there is no way to change that info online.

Finally, where do you find out what your points balance is?

You don't need a card just your # and when you board on your next cruise you will get your voyager card and your # will be the same.

I don't have a physical card, but, 3 minutes on an online chat got me my membership number. Good luck.

I can't believe you actually found their chat function turned on! It's rare, like the sighting of an endangered animal, lol!