Seaside booking

SissasMomE

I have to try out the Divina before I commit to Seaside, although it is on my radar......April can not come fast enough, but I have 1 before, and now 1 after that one. My next cruise to book will be for Thanksgiving, 2017. I think I will have a good feel from feedback on here to make an informed decision by

then.. :)

November 19th 2015 Sissa

Seriously? We are talking about the first Seaside ship? That is really late. I'm already booked through the UK office and others have booked before me. Or do you mean US voyages on her after she's sailed in Europe.

It is not unusual for MSC to release cruises in some countries before others (the Gallipoli repo was in sail in the US more than a month before it was on sail in the US), but that is a huge delay for the US. Perhaps because it's inaugural cruises are in the Med?

There seems to be some confusion here. Meraviglia, which has its inaugural sailing in June 2017 in the Med is not a Seaside ship. MSC Seaside will have ITS inaugural sailing from Miami in Nov 2017. They are two different ships. There are two STICKIES threads - one for each ship.

Edited by Beamafar

• 2 months later...