MSC Orchestra, June 6th 2015 | Fjords, Norway & Northern Germany

Elmartellama

Thank you very much for a excellent review with great photos. It's very interesting to see a cruisereview from my homecountry and how you experience it. I'm glad that you had a great cruise in our fjords and enjoyed the scenery. The weather this summer have been very unstable and rather chilly compared to last year when we had a unusually very hot summer. We went to the Med to get some warm and sunny weather and had a wonderful cruise on the MSC Fantasia.

Glad you had a nice time in the Med :)

And thanks again for your help!

Great review and great photos!! I found this review while scoping out Orchestra trip reports as I will be sailing her next summer...thank goodness I found this..it was excellent!

Looking forward to more reviews in the future.:D

Thank you :)

I don't sail MSC but I was on this board today reading one of Stef's great reviews and read your review from start to finish in one sitting.

Thanks for taking the time to write this great trip report and for the fantastic photos of places I have never visited. Norway is on my to-do list and thanks to you so is Hamburg and Lubeck. I have been to Germany a dozen times but never that far North.

I am sorry that things didn't work out personally for you before the cruise. I am sure at times on the cruise your mind was occupied by the recent past with your boyfriend but you stayed strong and now you see it was all for the best.

A better relationship lies somewhere ahead for you-in the meantime keep on cruising!

Thanks for showing me Norway- I loved what I saw, even though it made me shiver.

Gracias!

Norris

Fantastic review and loved all the detailed photographs. The Orchestra was the first MSC ship we cruised on with the line and we have such fond memories of her so it's lovely to see her in all her glory. We also did a Norwegian cruise in April, albeit it with another line (who were terrible) and again, great to see Bergen and Flaam.

Thank you for sharing your amazing holiday.

:)

Hi. Just re-read your excellent review. I am stalking a possible MSC Orchestra Mediterranean cruise for 2016 and I would like your views on the condition of the ship? Thanks, Ken.

Hi Ken,

I found the ship to be in very good condition, I think the MSC Orchestra went through a dry dock not long ago, not sure when exactly.

The only thing missing for a cold itinerary is an indoor pool, and maybe more jacuzzis. Otherwise, it was all perfect.

Hope you have a nice time!