Msc prezioza

Jarvijt

Hi. We are travelling with MSC on Preziosa for. The first time towards the end of August. Reading rather mixed reviews. Any information/ advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had a great cruise on Preziosa. See my review here:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2109123

Ken, I'm hoping you'll do your review of Divina, soon. I'm interested to hear about the ports of call and what you did. There are three I haven't visited before: Cannes, La Spezia and Naples and am looking for some inspiration.:)

Ken, I'm hoping you'll do your review of Divina, soon. I'm interested to hear about the ports of call and what you did. There are three I haven't visited before: Cannes, La Spezia and Naples and am looking for some inspiration.:)

Hi Bea. I've written my review but am clueless about linking the photos. I will post something on the ports even if l can't put up the photos. :rolleyes:

Edited by CruiseIreland

Hi Bea. I've written my review but am clueless about linking the photos. I will post something on the ports even if l can't put up the photos. :rolleyes:

You have to use a site like photobucket, Ken. Skier52 (Pete) put up instructions on how to use it on another thread very recently.

Thanks Bea. I would never have found that and l went back to December in Pete's posts. I did sign up to Shutterfly as it's the only one not blocked at work. Successfully uploaded all my pics. Just need to master posting them to CC. Ken

Hi ken.do people dress up for formal nights on MSC? Do guys need a tux or would a suit do? Thanks. Tracy

My DH wears a tux on formal nights but he'd be in the minority. However, a lot of men would wear a suit or jacket and tie and some just wear a nice dress shirt. A gent at our table wore very dressy jeans with a smart, button-down shirt one time. Women are more likely to dress for the occasion. There are others who don't bother at all. The daily programme says "suggested" attire - so it's really up to you. Personally speaking, dressing up makes the evening special.

I've found, too, that it depends on the ship, the nationalities onboard and the itinerary. I was on a cruise last December to the Canaries and Gala night was disappointing there were so few dressed for it - usually the ship is buzzing, but not on that one!

Hi ken.do people dress up for formal nights on MSC? Do guys need a tux or would a suit do? Thanks. Tracy

Exactly as Bea says, no pressure to dress up at all. As long as you're tidy, you'll be grand in the main dining room. Ken

Hi. We are travelling with MSC on Preziosa for. The first time towards the end of August. Reading rather mixed reviews. Any information/ advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks .

Just got back from the Preziosa at the start of this month so feel free to ask any questions at all.

• 1 month later...
We are long back from our Preziosa cruise. Had a fantastic time. And wow!! What a ship! Our cabin was fab and the drinks package worth every penny. Will def cruise with MSC in the future.

Delighted to hear it. :) Thanks for coming back and letting us know how it went.

Thanks CruiseIreland. It was better than we imagined. I could have stayed on the ship for another week...or two! We want to try something that calls to Venice and Dubrovnik next year. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks Bea. I would never have found that and l went back to December in Pete's posts. I did sign up to Shutterfly as it's the only one not blocked at work. Successfully uploaded all my pics. Just need to master posting them to CC. Ken

Should you not have been working!! :p