Which Staterooms Refurbished?

moses0

Just got our Stateroom assigned. We got 6089. Just a long shot but does anyone know if deck 6 balconies got the redo? Our friends got 6246.

Twas an bump from BZ to BV for which we are thankful.

I just got my assignment too, with a BY from a BZ. Nice not to be all the way forward. We are on deck five, which I am not sure about in terms of remastering.

On our outbound WB we were upgraded from a P2 to a P1 and are now right midship, not too far (or too close) to the stairs and elevator.

So exciting! Thanks Moses0 for the heads up!

We were in 5219 (sheltered balcony) on the recent 5-day cruise (July 1-6). Our cabin had been refurbished. Hope this helps.

I have seen videos where it seems some cabins have been partially redone with new carpeting and drapes thou the lamps,art and that wall section behind the bed are still unfinished

I would be happy with refreshed bedding. Or maybe that is done on a regular basis, anyway.

New headboards would be fabulous.

I recently stayed in a hotel in Iran where the soft furnishings were at least thirty years old. I left my hajib on when sitting up on the worn velvet headboard. It was a case of either Ms Harversham by way of Dickens, or Grey Gardens, depending on which side of the pond you are...once splendid, now not so much.

Edited by Jacqueline

5040, sheltered balcony completed.

Just returned from July 4th to Boston and Halifax.

Chatted with many on deck 5 and not aware of any who were not refurbished.

Have a great voyage we did.

I've seen some interior cabins on deck 5 today which have been refurbed but don't know if all are. Presumably all balcony cabins on deck 5 have been done. I did see one cabin on deck 4 with the old carpet still. I will have another wander on that deck to see what's been done.

They were loading new mattresses on board in Southampton. Must say our bed is extremely comfy!

We just upgraded from an IC inside cabin to a BV (sheltered) balcony cabin. The Cunard agent advised me that as of today the BV cabins on Decks 4-6 have been refurbished, but the BY cabins, just aft of BV, have not.

We just upgraded from an IC inside cabin to a BV (sheltered) balcony cabin. The Cunard agent advised me that as of today the BV cabins on Decks 4-6 have been refurbished, but the BY cabins, just aft of BV, have not.

We had a BY cabin on deck 5 and it had been refurbished.

On deck 4 I noticed some had the new carpets, while others still had the old.