Sept 1 -2016 harmony of the sea (barcelona is the interport sailing)no excurision

pastamia73

Sept 1 -2016 harmony of the sea (barcelona is the interport sailing)no excurision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello I was told first by royal that bareclona will have more then 4 excursions all of which are airport transfers are we start in rome and Barcelona is our 3rd day... then im told this is all we will get..

so now we are going to Barcelona and no excursions? really? please tell me this isn't so- and royal doesn't know?

ROME TO ROME ( AND BARCELONA IS 3 RD DAY) bacelona is interport.

does anyone out there know when Barcelona is an interport if we will still have excursions for others that are staying on ship?

INTERPORT I WAS TOLD PLEASE HELP AND OTHER TOUR OPERATORS ARE NOT AN OPTION SHIP ONLY

Edited by pastamia73

If I am understanding your post correctly, you are booked on the Harmony of the Seas 9/1/16 sailing, from Rome. Barcelona is one of the ports on your itinerary and you've been told no excursions are being offered that day... On the RCI website, under that ship and sail date, there are 13 excursions offered in Barcelona. A total of 126 excursions are available for the entire cruise, and you can view them by each port. Here is a link to the Barcelona options: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/shoreExcursions.do?packageCode=HM7IP082&shipCode=HM&Day=&Month=&Year=&sailDate=&ActivityTypeId=&LocationCode=BCN&Submit222.x=52&Submit222.y=6&Submit222=Submit&SortBy=Price. Hope this helps, you may also want to check out your Roll Call. Have a wonderful cruise! :)

Hello yes I saw that- but when I log into my cruise planner to buy the excursions only 4 airport transfers are listed. I did go to sail date and saw 13 or them but was told by shore x that they will only have 4 but then I asked another person and was told too early we will get more -im not sure whom to beleive

If I am understanding your post correctly, you are booked on the Harmony of the Seas 9/1/16 sailing, from Rome. Barcelona is one of the ports on your itinerary and you've been told no excursions are being offered that day... On the RCI website, under that ship and sail date, there are 13 excursions offered in Barcelona. A total of 126 excursions are available for the entire cruise, and you can view them by each port. Here is a link to the Barcelona options: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/shoreExcursions.do?packageCode=HM7IP082&shipCode=HM&Day=&Month=&Year=&sailDate=&ActivityTypeId=&LocationCode=BCN&Submit222.x=52&Submit222.y=6&Submit222=Submit&SortBy=Price. Hope this helps, you may also want to check out your Roll Call. Have a wonderful cruise! :)

Hello yes I saw that- but when I log into my cruise planner to buy the excursions only 4 airport transfers are listed. I did go to sail date and saw 13 or them but was told by shore x that they will only have 4 but then I asked another person and was told too early we will get more -im not sure whom to beleive

If I were you, I would book private tours.

Check out the Ports of Call board:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596

Personally, I would get the 'Port Bus' which will take you to the Colon statue at the bottom of Las Ramblas (€2 single, €3 return...might have gone up) and then transfer to the HOHO bus. Definately the best way to see Barcelona if you are only there for a day. Plenty of time to do it...you won't miss the ship!!

Simon

We are getting off the ship the day you get on. When I looked at Barcelona there were a large number of excursions to choose from - cycling tours, walking tours, Segway tours as well as the usual bus tours. I suspect though that it is too early to have a final list, and more will pop up. Approximately 1,400 are getting on in Rome. They will have excursions for them.