Can we bring our own Pepsi on board Celebrity?

teamteddybear

Hello. My wife is a Pepsi drinker. She won't touch Coke products. I see that Celebrity is a Coke cruise line.

Will Celebrity allow us to bring our own Pepsi aboard -- say 4 six packs of 20 oz. plastic bottles packed into a roll-aboard suitcase?

I cannot find anything about this on the website -- only a prohibition against bringing aboard one's own alcoholic beverages.

Appreciate any replies regarding Pepsi, especially from those who have had success or those who have been prevented from doing so.

Gil

teamteddybear

Yes, they will let you. If you carry it on they will make you open your suitcase and check the bottles to make sure they are sealed and you are not trying to smuggle alcohol onboard. At least they do that to us when we carry our water on-board each sailing.

Thanks. Would we send the roll-aboard (unlocked) through security with our suitcases (clothing) and after inspection it would be delivered to the stateroom? Or do carry the roll-aboard with us as we board the ship and it is searched at that time (to verify non-alcoholic beverages)?

Thanks for clarification so as not to upset the passengers in line behind us!! :)

Gil

teamteddybear

Thanks. Would we send the roll-aboard (unlocked) through security with our suitcases (clothing) and after inspection it would be delivered to the stateroom? Or do carry the roll-aboard with us as we board the ship and it is searched at that time (to verify non-alcoholic beverages)?

Thanks for clarification so as not to upset the passengers in line behind us!! :)

Gil

teamteddybear

All carry on luggage has to be able to fit through the scanners (like in an airport) in order to get onto the ship. If your case is to big you will just tag it and send it with your other suitcases and it will be screened then and delivered to your stateroom.

They might pull and hold the bag though and call you down to security to open it up to make sure you are not trying to smuggle alcohol on board.

Our water always fits in our carryon so we just bring it with us. Others who bring cases of water just put luggage tags on the case and they are delivered to the stateroom.

All carry on luggage has to be able to fit through the scanners (like in an airport) in order to get onto the ship. If your case is to big you will just tag it and send it with your other suitcases and it will be screened then and delivered to your stateroom.

They might pull and hold the bag though and call you down to security to open it up to make sure you are not trying to smuggle alcohol on board.

Our water always fits in our carryon so we just bring it with us. Others who bring cases of water just put luggage tags on the case and they are delivered to the stateroom.

Again, thanks! This really helps.

Gil

teamteddybear

Yes, they may let you bring your Pepsi on the ship and then again they may not. Depends on who is checking the bags at that moment. They may send you a letter stating why, after all they want you spend money on the ship. Good luck.

We used to bring a case of water and a case of Diet Coke (pre beverage package) and put luggage tags on them and leave them with the luggage porters. You don't need to pack it in a suitcase.

You can bring as much as you want. It will show up in your cabin with your luggage.

Hello. My wife is a Pepsi drinker. She won't touch Coke products. I see that Celebrity is a Coke cruise line.

Will Celebrity allow us to bring our own Pepsi aboard -- say 4 six packs of 20 oz. plastic bottles packed into a roll-aboard suitcase?

I cannot find anything about this on the website -- only a prohibition against bringing aboard one's own alcoholic beverages.

Appreciate any replies regarding Pepsi, especially from those who have had success or those who have been prevented from doing so.

Gil

teamteddybear

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate brand preferences by individual guests, however if we do not have the type of non-alcoholic beverage the guest prefers onboard, the guest may bring their desired non-alcoholic beverage with them. There's no limit to the amount of non-alcoholic beverages guests can bring onboard with them.

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate brand preferences by individual guests, however if we do not have the type of non-alcoholic beverage the guest prefers onboard, the guest may bring their desired non-alcoholic beverage with them. There's no limit to the amount of non-alcoholic beverages guests can bring onboard with them.

Many thanks for this confirmation from the cruise line. ;)

Gil

teamteddybear

Like the other posters have said, it would definitely be easier to buy your Pepsi in the 12 pack can case(s) and stick a luggage tag(s) with your name and room number written on it(extras are always available at the dock if you need them), let it go with your larger luggage and have it delivered to your room. Also, you can request your cabin steward to empty your refrigerator of the minibar items when you meet him/her, you can store your beverages in it, and your DW can enjoy a cold soda anytime. Enjoy your cruise.

One of the hotel directors that I've known for years arranged a surprise for me on an European sailing on Celebrity.

When I arrived at my room, there was a pyramid of pepsi bottles (I think 36 bottles) artfully stacked as a surprise for me. Made me laugh so hard. She's such a great person