Blu restaurant celebrity summit

mywbe2021

My wife and I were on Summit in June and ate in Blu each evening. We have also been in Blu on Reflection (2) and Eclipse. The food, decor, and service are the same in each ship in my opinion.

The only differences I noted were Blu on Summit is smaller and is located at the rear of the ship in an area that used to be a part of the main dining room. The S class Blu restaurant shares a lobby area with other specialty restaurants and these Blu dining rooms appear to have been designed and built for the Blu concept with better access to kitchen and serving areas. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

• 1 month later...

Sad to hear Dave is no longer on the Summit. We thought he was outstanding last May. We asked about getting a filet (which they served on the first night) on another night and he hooked us up. This was our first Celebrity sailing and he was extremely helpful even with our questions. We are sailing on her in November. Maybe he will return.

I know someone answered the question already, but as to the differences, they are more alike than different. The main difference is the location, which is near the MDR on Summit and off on it's own on the S Class ships.

I like Blu on M-Class ships a little better. Somehow, it seems like more tables have good window views and overall it's a more intimate venue. However, I'm looking forward to Blu on the Equinox again.

We agree, we prefer Blu on M class ships compared to S class ships. More intimate, less crowded, less noise, easier to get to know the staff. Not crazy about all the new game bird and game animals offerings on the Blu menu, but still plenty of other things to pick from.

Edited by El Crucero

Sad to hear Dave is no longer on the Summit. We thought he was outstanding last May. We asked about getting a filet (which they served on the first night) on another night and he hooked us up. This was our first Celebrity sailing and he was extremely helpful even with our questions. We are sailing on her in November. Maybe he will return.

I know someone answered the question already, but as to the differences, they are more alike than different. The main difference is the location, which is near the MDR on Summit and off on it's own on the S Class ships.

I know Dave too- he was fantastic on the Summit. He was in Qsine before Blu.I know he has a girlfriend who works in the spa area and she was switching to another ship-- so he headed there with her. Great guy and awesome customer service.