Cocktail of the day

• 3 months later...
Anyone??????

I have been on the Pacific Jewel twice in the past two months and I have not noticed a cocktail of the day in the daily cruise guide or advertised at any bars. I may be mistaken, but please inform the thread if you discover a definite answer.

I will contact P&O Australia later and ask for you as well, but I don't know if they would have that information until you get onboard.

I have been on the Pacific Jewel twice in the past two months and I have not noticed a cocktail of the day in the daily cruise guide or advertised at any bars. I may be mistaken, but please inform the thread if you discover a definite answer.

I will contact P&O Australia later and ask for you as well, but I don't know if they would have that information until you get onboard.

Thank you so much for that,I haven't been on P & O for many years so really can't remember either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have contacted P&O Australia directly to enquire about the cocktail of the day and this is the exact response that I received "I'm afraid we're unable to confirm if there's still the daily cocktail special, as it's usually advised onboard. And, currently we don't have a promo that has that type of offer". I hope that this has helped somewhat, I will continue to try to find an answer for this but I personally don't think that they offer it anymore.

Not exactly answering your question, though I'm quite sure they don't have cocktails of the day, but we have noticed this: Different venues onboard sometimes charge significantly different prices for the same drinks. For example, on the Pearl, the piano bar (I can't remember it's name) is more of a cocktail-specific lounge. As a result, they were charging quite a bit more than Connexions for the same drink. We have found it's worthwhile checking out the drinks menus at the beginning of the trip.