Restaurant Bookings on Pacific Eden

Hi everyone

My husband and I are booked on a 12 night cruise to Indonesia from Fremantle in May 2017. My question is regarding the booking of the restaurants once we are on board.

* Are we able to ring from our room and book the nights we want to go to the Salt Grill, Waterfront, Angelo's etc or do we have to line up somewhere, and if so, where?

* I noticed from the Editors' review of Pacific Eden that you are restricted as to the number of times you can go to Angelo's and the Dragon Lady. If we want to go to Angelo's twice and not go to Dragon Lady will they allow this?

Thanks for all your help!:D

We have recently been on the Aria so should be the same.

We went to the Monkey Bar, at the back of Deck 8, where they take all the restaurant bookings you can ring but they do give you a booking slip there from 8 am til 4 pm. At the beginning of the 14 day cruise they only allowed 1 booking each for Angelos and the Dragon Lady. So after eating at Angelos the 1st night we could then book again. As the cruise went on this become a bit more relaxed. We booked for 6.15 pm and were easily out by 7 pm.

The menu changes weekly.

Enjoy your cruise we are looking at doing that one next year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did an 8 night cruise on Eden and could book as many nights as we liked at Angelos and Dragon Lady. However the line to book was long on the first day. I think I waited about 45 minutes. Calling looked like a better option as people who called seemed to jump the queue.

We loved Angelos; Dragon Lady not so much.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but do you need to book for waterfront to? Or can you just turn up when ever and wait for an available table? We are cruising on the Eden in less then a month

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi - just back on the Eden this morning.

As mentioned, booking for the Dragon Lady and Angelos is best done at the Monkey Bar on deck 8 outside these resturants. I used to call in at 8.00am on my way to breakfast and see what time was available. On the first day they wanted us to book only for one night but after that they were very relaxed and allowed you to book in advance. Early bookings (5.30 to 6.00) seem to be the hardest to get. I ate at the Dragon Lady for 6 nights our of my 12 on board. I loved it. The staff are great and so friendly and obliging. I found the food delicious. I haven't eaten Chinese for years. Great ambiance. You can order as many dishes as you want to try. They encourage it - mix and share.

I wasn't so keen on Angelos but maybe it was that the food didn't suit me as much.

We were on a 12 night cruise and the menus for Dragon Lady and Angelos changed halfway through. Waterfront changed every night. They have the menus for all the restaurants (including Salt Grill) at the Monkey bar so you can see what is on offer before you book. You can book for the Waterfront but you are not compelled to.

Enjoy