Plans settled for the most part but more questions...

tymike

The food in the Specialty La Veranda is French with the menu designed by Jean Pierre Vigato a Michelin starred chef with a resto in Paris. Le Grille food is contemporary Polynesian.

If you are talking line ups to book restaurants you will be lucky to find one. After breakfast at La Veranda the first day just ask the Maitre to make your reservations or in case you are in a suite ask your butler to make them.

It's very simple and no lines. As you go into the dining room, just advise you would like to make your reservation. The ship assures you at least one time in each venue. Early times go first. Some enjoy the main dining room so much they never venture into the specialty restaurants. I recommend trying them for a more intimate experience. There are no lines on the PG!

The food in the Specialty La Veranda is French with the menu designed by Jean Pierre Vigato a Michelin starred chef with a resto in Paris. Le Grille food is contemporary Polynesian.

If you are talking line ups to book restaurants you will be lucky to find one. After breakfast at La Veranda the first day just ask the Maitre to make your reservations or in case you are in a suite ask your butler to make them.

I love French food, I must try La Veranda for sure. Thankyou.

It's very simple and no lines. As you go into the dining room, just advise you would like to make your reservation. The ship assures you at least one time in each venue. Early times go first. Some enjoy the main dining room so much they never venture into the specialty restaurants. I recommend trying them for a more intimate experience. There are no lines on the PG!

It is good to hear that the main dining room is as great. Thank you for the input.