We got an unbelievable deal at the Pan Pacific!

First of all, please excuse the writing in this post if yousee words joined together. It’s not me it’sthe new CC program. I have notified themtwice.

My husband and I will be staying in Vancouver two daysbefore a Princess cruise which departs Oct 8th. We are experienced cruisers and this will becruise #41. We originally thought thatwe would book at the Hampton Inn as we like their hotels. This week, out of curiosity, I decided to check some otherhotels, preferable near Canada Place. Ican’t believe my luck and in fact wondered if there was an errorsomewhere. I did check prices at severalbooking sites thru Trip Advisor and all matched up. We will be staying at the Pan Pacific for$130 USD per day, $153 with taxes! Ibooked with the PP website using our AAA card. The reservation can be cancelled with no penalty up to 24 hrs beforearrival.

This almost seems too good to be true. I checked the Fairmont across the street and thereis no discount there.

We are very pleased with our reservation.

Judith

First of all, please excuse the writing in this post if yousee words joined together. It’s not me it’sthe new CC program. I have notified themtwice.

My husband and I will be staying in Vancouver two daysbefore a Princess cruise which departs Oct 8th. We are experienced cruisers and this will becruise #41. We originally thought thatwe would book at the Hampton Inn as we like their hotels. This week, out of curiosity, I decided to check some otherhotels, preferable near Canada Place. Ican’t believe my luck and in fact wondered if there was an errorsomewhere. I did check prices at severalbooking sites thru Trip Advisor and all matched up. We will be staying at the Pan Pacific for$130 USD per day, $153 with taxes! Ibooked with the PP website using our AAA card. The reservation can be cancelled with no penalty up to 24 hrs beforearrival.

This almost seems too good to be true. I checked the Fairmont across the street and thereis no discount there.

Judith

Congratulations on the great find!

Go Hawks!

Congratulations.... travelling at low season does pay off.

Doing a quick check on booking.com right now.... the Panny for October 7th is USD$139.

With those savings.... do consider a multi day visit to check out all the attractions!

Judith

Congrats on your super deal!

I just double checked our dates, May 14-17, and refundable rates started at $380 + taxes per night!!

Judith

Sorry what is PP, thanks