Parking at YYZ airport - new parking company

wieslaw

Hi ,

I have been looking for some recommendations for parking options at the Toronto YYZ airport. I will need 20 days of parking so I am considering some of the lots that offer some discounted rates and a shuttle to /from the airport.

I just found and looked at a web page advertising park4less ... on Dixon Rd. their rates are very reasonable but I can not find any comments about their service . I guess it is a new company that just started their service.

Has anyone used them or knows anything about them.

I will need the parking in the summer so I still have time to look.

Thanks for any comments or recommendations.

Hi, thank you for your suggestion.

I did consider renting .... but I am in Michigan, so the numbers were not very attractive.

A minimum of 170 miles each way from MI (Port Huron) to YYZ, plus the parking. Must have been a pretty good flight deal.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I am considering using park4less this week for 17 days. I will post a review when I get back and let you know!

Hi britv,

I hope your trip went well - welcome back.

Did you choose the park4less ?

Hi britv,

I hope your trip went well - welcome back.

Did you choose the park4less ?

Yes..I did choose park4less and would definitely recommend them.

It was pouring with rain when we arrived and the shuttle followed us to our parking spot and helped with luggage so we didn't get soaked. We were at the airport in around 10 mins.. quickest we have ever been.

We didn't use the shuttle coming back as we flew into the Billy Bishop airport so got Uber from Union station direct to park4less

They are definitely the cheapest out there and I have no hesitation to recommend them! :)

Yes..I did choose park4less and would definitely recommend them.

They are definitely the cheapest out there and I have no hesitation to recommend them! :)

Hello britv,

thank you so much. I do appreciate your review and I am happy that it is a positive one.

I will park there two months from now..

I'm glad I opened this thread. This parking is half the cost of the Value Lot at the airport and might be an option in the non-winter months. I'll still spend the extra in the Winter to avoid digging out my car at the end of a nice warm trip south! Another benefit of the Value Lot is being able to park close to the train to the terminals so I can leave the parkas in the car.

I have noticed that the $75 monthly parking rate has now gone up to $89.99. I still think this is the cheapest rate out there and still less than we have paid to other companies over the years, but not quite as good a deal now! :rolleyes:

I have noticed that the $75 monthly parking rate has now gone up to $89.99. I still think this is the cheapest rate out there and still less than we have paid to other companies over the years, but not quite as good a deal now! :rolleyes:

Hi britv,

thanks for the update. I made a booking with them on April 3 and at that time the price was 75 plus 9.75 tax. I do not know if they will charge me the old price or the new increased price .... but I am Ok with either.

I read someplace when they just opened up it was 50 for a month but I am sure as the business is getting better they price will probably go up. Being a new 'kid on the block' they need new customers so a good and low price brings them in.... and there might not be many that park for a month.

BTW. I found your answers on the trip advisor as well - thanks.

I do look for advice and help on that website as well ( I think CC is part of it now).

Thanks

I am sure they will charge you the old price from when you booked but just mention it to her if not, I found her awesome to deal with, very customer focused.

Thanks for posting this

After our last trip & using Parkn fly (never again) I am glad they have some competition for long term parking

For shorter trips & winter time we also use the garage at Viscount value park