Time off the ship?/Triumph?

riffatsea

What is the earliest time you have been actually off the Triumph??? We have FTTF and will carry our bags off so will be off even before Group 1 but wondering what time we can expect so we can book air as early as possible.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Last week the 1st zone was supposed to be 7:30a. We didn't pull into port until right at 7:00a, and we were a bit delayed. If I remember right, first were called closer to 8a or even 8:30a. We were deck 8 carry off, and ended up being called right after the zone we would have been if we had put luggage in the hall. Not sure why they blended the 2 options, as I've always seen the carry off be called before any of the luggage zones. We didn't get off until around 10:30a. It was slow waiting in line to get off and getting though customs, even though they barely glanced at the customs form. We were back to the car and on the road right at 12:30p.

I would have preferred if you answered the question!

I was interested in hearing what time folks have gotten off the ship as I know it varies. I suppose no one has ever gotten off and they are still sailing around somewhere since only 1 person has answered and they must have gotten into a lifeboat and rowed to port by themselves!:eek:

I would have preferred if you answered the question!

I was interested in hearing what time folks have gotten off the ship as I know it varies. I suppose no one has ever gotten off and they are still sailing around somewhere since only 1 person has answered and they must have gotten into a lifeboat and rowed to port by themselves!:eek:

Or they've never been on Triumph and just clicked on the thread to see the question/answer.

Yes, true! I suppose folks read questions just for curiosity.

It appears though that only one has ever been on the Triumph and successfully debarked!!:D

Perhaps you'll be the 2nd one Saint Greg??:confused:

Edited by riffatsea

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, we were off the Triumph and in a taxi by 8 am this past April. We did have FTTF. Each cruise is different and you never know if there will be delays getting docked or disembarking. So, the question is, do you feel lucky? Will everything fall into place and you make that early flight? Hope all goes well with your cruise and flight.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

What is the earliest time you have been actually off the Triumph??? We have FTTF and will carry our bags off so will be off even before Group 1 but wondering what time we can expect so we can book air as early as possible.

Thanks

When I was waiting to get off of Triumph yesterday, I thought of you. I'm attaching the sheet I was given with the approximate disembark times...but everyone was about 45mins late. I was supposed to get off at 9am...I was called at 9:45 and I got past customs at 10:05.

In addition to the sheet, I recorded some actual times:

By 9am

Self assist decks 1, 11, 2

9:05

Zone 1-5

9:30

Self assist decks 10,6

9:45

Zones 6-10

Self assist 8

6388c0375a6b01e3bd2d32acd4e0eed1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk